Off the wagon for 2 years. 52 lbs. to lose. Day 5 for the second time...

Options
Hello all,

I'm a 33 year old woman here that is starting over for the second time. I have yo-yo'ed a bit the last few years. Two years ago I was successful in losing 32 lbs., but then I stopped logging and making healthy choices, and I gained all the weight back. So here I am, trying to use MFP to have accountability. I will be counting calories, and my goal is to exercise at least 3 times a week.

Any of you back on the wagon recently?

F/33/5'4
SW:214
CW:212
GW:160

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • ADaniM14
    ADaniM14 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I just got back on yesterday! We can do this!!
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    Started are a few years ago and lost 50 pounds. I gained 25 back and hate to see the mirror again. I did start running again last week so maybe there is hope.
  • AlliJ1984
    AlliJ1984 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I’m 33 as well. My goal is to lose 50-70 pounds, depending on how my body responds. How is your journey going?
  • mao1843
    mao1843 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    How do I add u
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! :) I am trying to get back into the routine I had. When I went on vacation a few weeks ago, it made me backslide bad. But we can do this! I know you will do great!
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

I'm a 33 year old woman here that is starting over for the second time. I have yo-yo'ed a bit the last few years. Two years ago I was successful in losing 32 lbs., but then I stopped logging and making healthy choices, and I gained all the weight back. So here I am, trying to use MFP to have accountability. I will be counting calories, and my goal is to exercise at least 3 times a week.

Any of you back on the wagon recently?

F/33/5'4
    SW:214
    CW:212
    GW:160

Welcome back! I am back on the wagon also! Lost about 30 pounds a couples of years ago and just slid back into old habits. I'm on day 2 of trying again. My goal is to log daily, stay as low as I can with carbs and sugar and exercise 4-5 times a week. I'd love to have a feed full of positive people, add me if you'd like. 😊
  • Psychlone
    Psychlone Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I tend to go off and on need to stay on track Hashis/cervivor/ttc
    F/36/5'4
    SW:275
    CW:285 (don't ask)
    GW:190
  • socaldogmom
    socaldogmom Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I just recommitted yesterday after gaining back over 30 pounds. Looking forward to a new healthier me! You can add me if you like.
  • lisafitmama
    lisafitmama Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello I fell off about 3 years ago was doing great lost about 30 lb now 3 years later I need to lose 50. I started Monday with a girlfriend at work we're doing a Biggest Loser contest on the keto diet. If anyone knows the right way to do this please please please give me all the info you have I need it... Help me please.
  • MsLicious79
    MsLicious79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I too am trying again to reach my goal after falling off 2 yrs ago. Been using MFP to log but still trying to tweak my macros. I recently got a fitness watch & that motivates me to move.
    I too would love to have a feed full of positive people, add me if you'd like.
    I'm planning to start a couch to 5K program & it be great to have some partners. 😁

SW 229
    CW 221
    GW 180