Hello - Introducing Myself

Options
Hello, I am 26 years old from Connecticut and am new to this site. I have recently started getting extremely dedicated to getting healthy and fit for both health reasons and aesthetics. I want to look good and want to feel good. After being a career college student, I have finally finished my Master's Degree and am seeking new career opportunities possibly in the law enforcement field. I need to get into shape to make that a possibility and want to wear a uniform with pride.

Replies

• loseatonlady
    Options
    Welcome to MFP & you've found a GREAT tool to help you achieve your goals. Friend me if you'd like! I've been on my journey more than 3 years with some amazing twists & turns & love sharing it with people! Best wishes! Best advice I can share on using MFP is to make sure when entering food that you double check the nutritional info when entering items - such as calories, serving sizes etc. Some of the stuff in system already can be wrong! Let me know if I can help you in any way!
  • neva4saken
    neva4saken Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, great job with obtaining your Masters I am currently going for my BA in Psychology and Human Studies than on to my Masters so I understand the career college student, MFP is a great site for supportive friends feel free to add me as a friend and good luck on your journey and I support any one that is aspiring to do good and help others
  • Chilligaltoo
    Chilligaltoo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi from "the Wack"
    I'm 74 and about 80 pounds overweight. At one pound per week, it will be close to two years! Will I even be alive then? I've had
    Steady weight gain to an already overwight body, since having trouble with leg and back pain (osteoarthritis). Am rejoining an aquafit program that helped two years ago and hope it will again. So far, I have no friends to use as support, but that will happen I'm sure.
    Sure hope this helps a little.
  • rcharryjr
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the kind words and offer of support.