Done with 30DS…now what?

Options
Last night I finished Jillian Michaels’ 30 Day Shred (woo~! 9.6 lbs down!!). Now I’m trying to decide which of her videos to do next.

I have her Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, No More Trouble Zones, Yoga Meltdown, and her Ripped in 30 (I know, obsessed much?). Is there a specific order these go in, or do I just randomly go for it?

Any advice/input would be greatly appreciated!!

Replies

• megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Congrats on finishing 30DS!! I think you can just go for it. I've heard great things about Ripped in 30!
  • littleleisha
    littleleisha Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    i finished 30 day shred, now im training for a 5k and doing yoga meltdown every day, on off running days i do ripped in 30. cant wait for her new dvd! buns & thighs!!
  • PJS323
    PJS323 Posts: 115
    Options
    Did you lose inches? DId you take measurements before? If you don't mind, did you do any other exercises? Thanks!
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    I am pretty sure Ripped in 30 is meant to be completed sometime after you have done the shred. I would start there.
  • abg0220
    abg0220 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    From the research I have done, it seems that Ripped in 30 should be the next step. Then comes Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones. The reviews say that both Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones are significantly harder. I have all of them too! I have started putting in 6 Week 6 Pack into the rotation too.
  • lts42uk
    lts42uk Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I felt the same way! I've started Ripped in 30, I'm at week 2, and the Shred is a great foundation for it! I also have 6 week 6 pack for when that's finished! :tongue:
  • jeenarmathew
    jeenarmathew Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    next week my 30DS will get over. i was thinking of ripped in 30. i felt that would be better.
  • starkid120
    starkid120 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Did you lose inches? DId you take measurements before? If you don't mind, did you do any other exercises? Thanks!

No, I haven’t taken my new measurements yet. The lbs lost is what I’d lost since last Saturday…so there *might* be a bit more loss than I think. I’ll measure tonight when I get home for work and do an ‘official’ 30DS results post.

While I did the shred, I also walked on my breaks at work (2 breaks and lunch), but I was doing this way before I started the shred, so I don’t think it really counts too much, since my body has acclimated to it.
  • starkid120
    Options
    From the research I have done, it seems that Ripped in 30 should be the next step. Then comes Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones. The reviews say that both Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones are significantly harder. I have all of them too! I have started putting in 6 Week 6 Pack into the rotation too.

Awesome! Thank you!! I was thinking of doing Ripped in 30 next, because it seems to be the same sort of program as 30DS. Thanks for this! :)
  • starkid120
    Options
    Thanks for all the advice everyone! I really appreciate it!

You're all awesome!! ;)
  • joi1407
    joi1407 Posts: 79
    Options
    great thread, i'll be done with 30DS next week. I also do C25K and then cycle or Jillian's Banish fat boost metabolism. which is hard, but good.
    Planning on getting ripped in 30 and the six pack one too, just to have something quick to do in the mornings, for some extra calories :)
  • PJS323
    PJS323 Posts: 115
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for the info. I'm a bit of a cardio nut so I won't be giving it credit for all of the inches lost, but an extra 36 mins 5 days a week can't hurt. At least that's what I'm thinking. I'd love to lose 4 inches in my chest by Christmas, so fingers crossed. C'mon Jillian!!