Time to lose the fat guy again.

Options
A few years ago I used this app to help me lose 75 pounds. Since then I have gone back up to my original weight of 330. Now I want to try again. Need to get healthy for my kids, my wife, and mostly myself. I'm tired of being tired all the time. I'm sick of being too fat to buy the clothes I want. I'm done with not liking the way I see myself in the mirror anymore. Now time to find the fun active me that is in this fat guy somewhere.

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    good luck
  • SunriseSunburnSunset
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck.. You can do it...
  • lacrisfl
    lacrisfl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also here to loose about 60lbs. I have a long way to go but your post sounded like me- I am tired of being tired, I am sick of feeling sleepy and lethargic all the time. Good luck to your journey, you can do it! And if you forget, remember that your old self once did this well so you can always go back!
  • petethegamer29
    petethegamer29 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i have a target of 56lbs...take it slow steady and know we have your back. feel free to add me
  • Enriquo91
    Enriquo91 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You've lost weight before, so you know you can do it again! Welcome back mate, you got this!
  • smokin10
    smokin10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm the same, I was 297lb 10 years ago, I am back up to 272..... I want to be in the low 200 range, I hope this app helps so far it does and I'm drinking a ton of water, that seems to keep me from hunger pains, now I need to overcome the impulsive eating phase.... Damn its mostly physcological……….. I wish you good luck and stay on track!
  • gozalien1
    gozalien1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I am just starting too
  • ACDodd
    ACDodd Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Same story here.
    Lost 80 pounds then changed jobs and gained it all back over several years.
    Just started again last week and so far down 8 pounds.
    Long road ahead but I will get it done.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,796 Member
    Options
    you got this. I hit my goal weight in 2013, then gained it all back, not working on losing it again, and keeping it off this time.
  • chubbycatcorner
    chubbycatcorner Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Always active and always happy to share motivation. Feel free to add me :)