Hi Everyone!

Options
Hi Everyone,

I started on this website a few days ago...a Monday. My typical day for my "start over" on my diet and exercise. I am 26 years old, have two kids and I really want to get back into shape.

I need support from other people who are going through the every day struggle of losing weight and battling food cravings! My fiance is very active and hasn't had to battle with his weight, so he doesn't quite "get it"...especially since he's a man and he didn't have baby weight to lose!

I'd love to get some friends and help support other people too. I'm ready to do this! :smile:

Replies

• Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    add me if ya want :)

welcome!!!
  • lisabel87
    lisabel87 Posts: 152
    Options
    Add me! Good luck!
  • neva4saken
    neva4saken Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome, good luck with you on your journey if its ok you can add me as a friend i understand the battling weight and food cravings i had a sweet tooth.. i was addicted to krispie kreme donuts (i sware they put narcotics in them) that was my cravings and i was a night owl i finally had to kick the habit to lose the weight .. good luck to you on your journey
  • PamelaRose88
    Options
    It sounds like you've decided that now is the time! :) Add me if you'd like :)
  • nabooth
    nabooth Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just started myself, and have a lot of weight to lose (no babies, so no real excuses)! My hubby has some weight to lose himself, but is in the denial stage because when we were younger he was so skinny he was like a bag of bones! I'm looking forward to adding some friends and getting some motivation, help, support from these message boards.
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome to MFP I hope you find all of the support and motivation you need while you start your healthy new lifestyle. I know how you feel my husband is 9 yrs younger than me and he body type is that of a body builder but he does realize that I try very hard to lose weight. Just log your food and exercise everyday and it will become much easier to stick to your plan. Good Luck