There I said it...............

Options
I hate my Hotmail !!!!

What are they doing to me? I hate the new changes!! Urrrrrrrrrggghhhhhhhhhh!!!

Anyone else using Hotmail and checked it lately? So infuriating. :grumble: :explode: :mad: :mad: :devil: :cry: :sad:

Replies

• heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    I hate my Hotmail !!!!

What are they doing to me? I hate the new changes!! Urrrrrrrrrggghhhhhhhhhh!!!

Anyone else using Hotmail and checked it lately? So infuriating. :grumble: :explode: :mad: :mad: :devil: :cry: :sad:
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I hate changes, too. I don't have hotmail but, since we're venting here, I hate owing $800 in taxes while making a poverty level income and having a crap $*(&$(*&@#)( job. I was in such a good mood this morning when I put on pants I haven't been able to fit into in 5 years and now I'm infuriated.

Keep the venting coming so I feel like I'm in good company! LOL
  • samantha_dawn_81
    Options
    I have hotmail and I hate it too, I also have to pay in $2700 to the IRS for taxes from last year. so it sucks all around for me.
  • samantha_dawn_81
    Options
    I have hotmail and I hate it too, I also have to pay in $2700 to the IRS for taxes from last year. so it sucks all around for me.
  • samantha_dawn_81
    Options
    I didnt mean to reply twice, I guess I got excited with the enter button.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    I hate changes, too. I don't have hotmail but, since we're venting here, I hate owing $800 in taxes while making a poverty level income and having a crap $*(&$(*&@#)( job. I was in such a good mood this morning when I put on pants I haven't been able to fit into in 5 years and now I'm infuriated.

Keep the venting coming so I feel like I'm in good company! LOL

girl, i feel ya. i owe A LOT more than $800. but $800 is still A LOT. i am thinking of taking the new tax credit to buy a house just to offset the amount i owe, pay some cc's off and hopefully still have some $$ to but a house with in the dead line. scares the poo out of me though...
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    I didnt mean to reply twice, I guess I got excited with the enter button.

i think the website is having server issues. there was a thread about it earlier today - dont worry! its not you! :flowerforyou:
  • beahurey
    beahurey Posts: 108
    Options
    Try having them owe you $7998.00 and then it being taken by another agency under false pretenses. Only for the agency to tell you that there is nothing that can be done because that is how the system works!
  • raelee
    raelee Posts: 10
    Options
    I also hate it when any of my favorite sites decide to upgrade without telling anyone and then you have to re-learn how to navigate. :mad:

On the IRS: I had already paid off a $1800 bill for 2006. A couple of months ago I got a supplemental saying that I owe $900 more. THANK YOU GOVERNMENT!!!!!:explode:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have hotmail too and it makes me mad every time they change it. Just leave it alone! :mad:
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    Did you check Hotmail just now??!! I can't believe what they did!! It's all over the web people complaining and trying to get out of what they did.

The amt of space I used to be able to read my email was such. Now, it's 1/2 the width with stupid advertising on the side instead of on top. I can't barely focus on reading, writing my emails b/c the side stuff is blinding my site. I feel so claustrophic with a smaller email space.

What the *^&$@! is the people at MSN doing??!! I'm so pissed I can run nonstop for like many hours. I could burn like a million calories!! :noway: :noway:

There's gotta be a way out of it.

I don't like it when someone messes with my daily routine stuff like this. :ohwell::huh: