c25k question

Options
Hello all,

I am doing week 3 of c25K currently. I'm ashamed to say that it's taken me this long to ask this question though...

I downloaded the optional GPS tracker with the app on my iPhone; however, it hasn't ever worked!! How do I get it to work??

Replies

• mdagenb
    mdagenb Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    not sure how that one works but try the app mapmyrun I use it on my droid and LOVE IT!
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3 as well, but I use a treadmill...so GPS is pretty pointless for me!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Did you give it permission to use your location?
  • melmck2011
    Options
    i have a question too! is the 5 minute warmup walk included in the total of 20 minutes? or is it in addition too?
  • Pucker508
    Pucker508 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Did you give it permission to use your location?

Hmmm, good question. Probably not because I never do...but it definitely hasn't asked me since I started
  • Pucker508
    Pucker508 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    i have a question too! is the 5 minute warmup walk included in the total of 20 minutes? or is it in addition too?

Yes, I think it is included
  • horseryder77
    horseryder77 Posts: 224 Member
    Options

Yes, I think it is included

Yeah, it is included in the 20 minutes.

And to turn on the GPS, you click the "GPS" button, it should be red-and it'll turn to green, meaning it's on. If that doesn't work, check your settings/FAQ on the app. But if you click the actual button, it should turn on.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

The 5 minute warm up walk is in addition to...not sure what the others on this thread are talking about that it's part of it. It goes like this, first 5 minutes warm up walk, then start running/walking intervals(dependiing on what week you're on) for 20 minutes then after that 20 minutes, which will be 25 minutes from when you started warming up, you do 5 more minutes of cooldown walking for a total of 30 minutes.
  • melmck2011
    Options
    Thanks! That's what i thought.