Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• I need all the motivation I can get! Would love to have new friends too😀
  • CanvasCreator
    CanvasCreator Posts: 23 Member

Looking for female friends with a lot to lose. I've got a long way to go and it's easier when we're not alone.
  • nckey42
    nckey42 Posts: 3 Member
    I’m back on MFP after some time away ... looking for some friends in the same boat - having a shed load of weight to lose! Need some motivation and support to get me to my target ... 😊
  • working hard to stay focused and motivated friend me I'll friend back let's motivate each other
  • Justin741
    Justin741 Posts: 249 Member
    Hey, starting over agian, I always like fresh group of new friends when I start over!
  • Lawman7788
    Lawman7788 Posts: 32 Member
    Feel free to add me. Need all the help I can get!
  • rfreitas1848
    rfreitas1848 Posts: 176 Member
    Me too!
  • kenthepainter2
    kenthepainter2 Posts: 58 Member
    Im up for more freinds
  • RubyDarling
    RubyDarling Posts: 171 Member
    Me too! I'm an Aussie mum, love weight lifting, currently cutting.
  • Add me! Starting over again for the billionth time! Need all the motivation I can get!
  • Hullo! Yes, I could certainly use motivation! I've bounced back and forth with fitness pal, and I really want to be serious this time ^.^ I'm a mom now and I want my kid to have a healthy example :)
  • CutsCurvesCoffee
    CutsCurvesCoffee Posts: 65 Member
    Hello all, Happy Friday... new here and looking for new friends on my journey :)
  • cmvt4
    cmvt4 Posts: 25 Member
    Just starting out... again! Feel free to add me!
  • MrRed90
    MrRed90 Posts: 88 Member
    Just an Aussie bloke here, give us an add mates
  • mling84
    mling84 Posts: 35 Member
    Good evening everyone!
    I am looking for like-minded friends to help with increasing health and weight loss. Here's a little about me:

1. I am a 34 year old female from CA
    2. I enjoy crafts, kickboxing,cooking, Meetup.com group events, reading, hosting craft-meal gatherings
    3. I am part of a 12 step program for compulsive eating (OA)
    4. Most of my life, I lost weight in attempts (desperation) to gain approval. This year I've had a shift in my motivation to focus on health, self esteem, and better quality of life and it feels like fantastic freedom
    5. I have 60 lbs to lose
    6. I have my undergraduate degree in psychology and my Master's in a rehabilitation science field

If you are:
    1. Focused on losing weight from a place of health rather than solely looks/approval
    2. a believer that it is just as important to look at the deeper issues fueling weight gain as it is to look at the calorie count, weight number, etc
    3. a person who can vent, hear venting from others, and also solution focused
    4. working on self acceptance as you lose weight (not waiting until after you lose weight)

Please message me! Would love to connect and see if we can reciprocate support through this weight loss journey!
  • aeborowski
    aeborowski Posts: 72 Member
    Looking for active friends and open diaries 😊
  • jhaddon7143
    jhaddon7143 Posts: 57 Member
    Im john. Looking for friends
  • ajimenez88
    ajimenez88 Posts: 4 Member
    Yess🙌🏻🙌🏻 I need motivation😁 Feel free to add me.
  • Hey everyone :)