Back on track

Options
Hey everyone!!!
I am getting back in to this. I lost about 20# then started working nights And I am back up to 275 And miserable! I don't want to be miserable anymore. I need to be held accountable I need help and support.

Replies

• Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I lost 50 pounds here my first time around and when my partner died, I fell off the rails eating anything I wanted and as much as I wanted and gained back 20 pounds.

Since you have decided to restart too (congrats!), YOU have made the choice to make YOURSELF accountable and that's really what it's all about.

My daughter weighed 300 pounds a couple years ago. She changed her diet and in one year lost 100 pounds. I am SO proud of her. You can do it too! Oh...and she goes to school all day and works nights....and still works in the time to exercise.

You don't have to be miserable anymore. That's what we all are here for...to support each other. You have already taken the first step on the most rewarding journey of your life. :)

• Adele_D
    Adele_D Posts: 4,154 Member
    Options
    Got you girl! Add me if you like!
  • MrsFoshay
    MrsFoshay Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Adele_D wrote: »
    Got you girl! Add me if you like!

Thanks. I don't know how
  • polishspring
    polishspring Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Working nights and lose weight very difficult been there! Add me if you like