Coupons

Options
EarthzAngel
EarthzAngel Posts: 260 Member
Looking to save some $$$$ . Anyone have an idea where I could find coupons that are actually worth it? :)

Replies

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Looking to save some $$$$ . Anyone have an idea where I could find coutons that are actually worth it? :)

I dont like croutons, usually means I'm eating a salad

YOU CAN'T GO KETO WITH CROUTONS!
  • sugom2
    sugom2 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    What are your major grocery stores in your area. I have found that I save more if I shop a couple of stores. I love Aldi for produce, eggs, milk and meats. I do my other shopping bi-weekly at Publix and use digital coupons AND they also have gas cards $10 off with every $50 at least twice a month.
  • huntersvonnegut
    huntersvonnegut Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    Can’t speak to a specific source for coupons but I really recommend Ebates. Totally legit. Mostly for online shopping but there are some in store offers as well.
  • EarthzAngel
    Options
    sugom2 wrote: »
    What are your major grocery stores in your area. I have found that I save more if I shop a couple of stores. I love Aldi for produce, eggs, milk and meats. I do my other shopping bi-weekly at Publix and use digital coupons AND they also have gas cards $10 off with every $50 at least twice a month.

We have Alids , Wegmans, Price Chopper, Walmart, & Tops
  • EarthzAngel
    Options
    Depends on what kind of coupon you're talking about 😏

Mostly just food for groceries
  • EarthzAngel
    Options
    theres this app called " shopkick" that I use. basically you scan barcodes of items and do checkins at participating stores. every 500 points = $2.

tj max, walmart, best buy, marshals, etc

iv claimed almost $200 already using this app.

and it is legit? are any coupon sites you use printable?
  • sugom2
    sugom2 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Coupons.com is a great site. But usually the store you are shopping at with digital coupons has the same ones as coupons.com. I also have found that in addition to digital coupons, my local store has in-store flyers and you can use their coupons stacked with a manufacturer's coupon---so double saving.
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    Walmart has a Savings Catcher program. Scan your receipt and it compares it to other local stores in your area and if you bought something that's on sale at the other stores you get the difference. It accumulates in a virtual account until you're ready to redeem.

I also use, Ibotta. Almost similar to Savings Catcher but not really lol
  • EarthzAngel
    Options
    @Sugom2 @R3d_butt3rfly Thank you for the inputs
  • savingsheri
    savingsheri Posts: 3 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I've been eating low carb, so 90% of the coupons for food on the normal sites like coupons.com don't really do me any good. What I DID find very helpful is to email the companies I buy from the most and request coupons directly from the source. Silk, Eggsland Best, Birds Eye, Tyson etc
    Another nice bonus to some (not all) of these coupons are that they have either no expiration date or much longer ones than the ones that come in the weekly flyers.
  • EarthzAngel
    Options
    Thank you everyone