not loosing (frustrated)

Options
2»

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I tried your method a month ago and didnt lose anything i was gaining some back though, I changed my goal to 1/2 calories a week, 1500 calories and now i am losing 1lb a week. I dont even feel like i am dieting anymore, i was just torturing myself before.
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    I can't believe nobody has suggested eating more.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MikeT407
    Options
    My advice would be to zigzag your calories meaning your daily minimum should be 1200-1500 cals or per MFP, but on alternating days take in 1800-2500cals (days you're very active, protein!) and drink lots of water like an .5 to 1oz per lb. Make sure your sodium intake is ok. Don't buy into "starvation mode"...it takes a very long time and extreme circumstances to reach this point (people need to really research instead of dropping that term). You need to target burning 4000 cals a week at the minimum.
  • gravedigger4
    Options
    haha my b...
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    what are you not loosening? I'm confused? Perhaps you meant LOSING.
  • fitby2012
    fitby2012 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Get yourself some more food. 700 cals is WAY too low, and 1200 is pushing it especially when exercise is added to the mix. I was eating like that when I got frustrated and ate a couple of slices of pizza while out and about. I was afraid to get on the scale the next morning, but when I did, I had dropped 3 lbs from where I was stuck. Not saying you should do that, but please up your calories before you really get discouraged.
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Dont get frustrated. Sounds like you are at a plato. Have you tried switching up your meals? Also switch up your workout. You could be gaining muscle and that is why the lbs are not coming off. Hang in there.

Seriously? You are SO wrong...