Need more female friends!

Options
Hey gals, I’m only looking for females for encouragement in my girl tribe. We all need encouragement. Please add me. I only have 2 friends.

Replies

• brandy_losinit
    brandy_losinit Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • Fatmaamamd
    Fatmaamamd Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same her sis.
  • purrplepinkrabbit
    Options
    Me too!!
  • saltertara7
    saltertara7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way i have just joined so feel free to add me.
    The other girls who have also replied please add me as well as i have just joined and im learning my way around.
    Have a good night everyone
  • Tck23girl
    Tck23girl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too and wanting to make the most of it so feel free to add me :)
  • TiffanyNicole6408
    Options
    Add me! I’m new and need female friends to exchange motivation and support with!
  • Mnepit
    Mnepit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me too
  • McAfee3
    McAfee3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies, I will be happy to have you all as friends for encouragement. I’ve been using MFP since 2012, and have finally found my nitch. I can also help if needed. I will attempt to add you and you can add me as well. Any of you have Fitbits? We can connect there as well. I look forward to seeing you on the board.😃
  • CNG24
    CNG24 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Everyone can feel free to add me! I'm a Keto gal! :) I'm on daily and will help encourage!
  • cassieseymour007
    Options
    I don't know how to add anyone but I need more friends too! My fiance is tired of hearing my daily success/failure lol
  • dmaxine95
    dmaxine95 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m new to this too and would love to have a few more friends for motivation! Feel free to add me ☺️
  • Jenny81488
    Jenny81488 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I’d love to be added but can’t figure out how to do it. Totally need a female tribe right now!! Lots of changes in my life and ready for some healthier habits to get me through them.
  • chubbycatcorner
    chubbycatcorner Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Me too
  • ArmyMedic23PFA
    ArmyMedic23PFA Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Not a female, but l that to say you can never have enough female friends, plus l have lost 11kgs on Keto so always looking for advice. If your brave add me