Halloween slim down challenge!

Options
Hey guys! I've given my self a personal challenge to lose 15 to 20lbs for all Hallows eve.Would anyone else want to be buddies for this type of thing a little healthy comparison.I know some of you have some costumes you really would like to wear.I'm going to be a wood nymph. what about y'all?πŸŽƒπŸŽƒ

Replies

• Jams29
    Jams29 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hey! I would like to lose weight for Halloween too! I'm actually planning to be Rose Quartz from Steven Universe (who is a rather curvy character anyway). But why not be a slimmer Rose? Lol. Let's do this!
  • onefootfoward
    onefootfoward Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I know exactly who your talking about love.I like to dabble in cosplay to.
  • Hotshot_Barretta
    Hotshot_Barretta Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Id love to lose 20 by Halloween! Im going as harley quinn again lord knows i need the confidence i had last year haha
  • onefootfoward
    onefootfoward Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Ahh original or heathens version?
  • yurika975
    yurika975 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I have lots to lose 😩 so it's good to be around like minded people
  • Kikumi06
    Kikumi06 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Can I join too.. I'm shooting for 10 pounds but more would be nice. Lol.. I love halloween. this year I will b a πŸ¦„unicorn.. with a crap ton of glitter.. lol
  • charity_c
    charity_c Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join this challenge. :) I'd like to lose about 15-20 pounds myself. I walk with a GF at least 2 a week for about 30 minutes. Work nights as nurse so any help is appreciated!