Hi, I'm new to the site

Options
:flowerforyou:

I just joined a couple of weeks ago and I love the site already. Hope I can get used to using the boards, haven't done much of this before.

Replies

• Yankeegirlnla
    Options
    just joined today and hope i can do this. i havent read everything yet but a friend of mine lost 60lbs on this so i know it works. I just have to do it lol
  • azwolfe65
    Options
    Have been using this site now for 6 weeks and have lost 6 pounds yeah me! I find by using this site I have to think about what I am eating and that makes a difference because I get to see the score ( over or under target) . Really cool site love having it on my iphone and the scan feature for bar codes, make it so much easier.
  • MarianneDarroch
    MarianneDarroch Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Thought would say hello, just joined myself and loving this site!

It's great to have a record of what am eating - def makes me think twice about eating things unnecessarily!
  • dolphin21
    dolphin21 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone! !!! This site is Awesome and soil help you all through your journey! !!! Good luck
  • Violin11
    Violin11 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all of you! I've been using the site for about a month now and I truly love it. If you're looking for a new friend, feel free to add me. Best wishes as you get started!
  • mkaykaren
    mkaykaren Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone else that is new also. It is great isn't it. I also use the report at the bottom so I can see how much salt and sugar I am getting. A lot more than I thought. I am trying to cut back on salt, but there is so much in everything. Can anyone tell me how to post the slider for weight loss? I can't figure it out.
  • cgraylyon
    cgraylyon Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Post slider for weight loss. Go to home and click on settings - you can personalize your slider there.