lnorman0888 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Definitely Dunkin donuts
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Wingsont84 wrote: »
    Mine would be burger king

Burger King is the name of a company. What is the favorite food you buy from there??
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »

Burger King is the name of a company. What is the favorite food you buy from there??

Why does it have to be something specific. It only asks your favourite fast food. Maybe he likes the whole brand
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »

Why does it have to be something specific. It only asks your favourite fast food. Maybe he likes the whole brand

I try to teach my children a brand is not a food. So they shouldn't speak of buying Burger King or buying KFC. They're actually wanting to buy some item off of those restaurants' menus.

Anyway, my own favorite fast food is Beef & Potato Roti, and there are two different brands I'm comfortable buying from. My second favorite is Chicken Sandwich, which I purchase from both the above mentioned restaurants as well as a third non-international brand.
  • Wingsont84
    Wingsont84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options

Burgers
  • FireVixen_Fayth
    FireVixen_Fayth Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    When I used to eat fast food my favorite was taco bell 5 layer burrito and a close runner up was steak and shake chicken strips. But alas.. I don't eat meat now or hardly any carbs
  • Wingsont84
    Wingsont84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    When I used to eat fast food my favorite was taco bell 5 layer burrito and a close runner up was steak and shake chicken strips. But alas.. I don't eat meat now or hardly any carbs

No no the supreme fries
  • InfiniteInnerBeauty9190
    Options
    Swenson‘s Veggie burger
  • WaiakeWanderer_x
    WaiakeWanderer_x Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    Hot dogs.
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I love fast food! I know it ain’t the best thing for me but I try to balance it out with exercise and stay within my calorie range :)

Arby’s: Roast beef Max (they might have changed the name?) curly fries and diet soda. The closest Arby’s is now almost 2 hours away from where I live so I can’t go there as often as I’d like!

Wendy’s: Spicy chicken sandwich, fries and diet soda. I also love their salads too: Apple pecan chicken, southwest avocado, Mediterranean, berry-something, etc. also Son of a Baconator burger, yum!

McDonald’s: Southwest salad with grilled chicken or cheeseburger kids meal, but my low calorie go-to is the Egg White Delight with a hash brown and a large sugar-free vanilla iced coffee. When they started serving breakfast all day, I was like... Pfft! Who wants to buy McDonald’s breakfast all day?! And apparently it’s me because I get the egg white meal for lunch and dinner all the time!

Chick fil a: spicy jack chicken sandwich and large waffle fries, diet soda. Don’t go there often though because it’s an hour’s drive away (or more with traffic)

Jack in the Box: I loved the mozzarella sticks until they discontinued ‘em... jalapeño poppers, plain grilled cheese sandwich, regular tacos, curly fries, mushroom Swiss burger, grilled chicken salad. I find their food extra greasy and heavy so I try not to go there often but sometimes ya just gotta have it!

Sonic: tater tots, tater tots, tater tots!

They also just opened up a SuperDuper Burger and a Mod Pizza near me and I’m totally hooked on these!
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Its a tie! Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich... Almost anything at Chipotle... And Chick-fil-A nuggets and waffle fries
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Stuff I actually eat every few months and enjoy:
    Arby's roast beef with horseradish sauce
    Steak & Shake triple steakburger w/ mustard, onion, lettuce, tomato & pickle
    Taco Bell Mexican pizza or mini beefy quesadilla

Stuff I eat maybe once a year and enjoy:

DQ chicken finger basket w/ white gravy to dip, and Texas toast
    Whataburger honey chicken breakfast biscuit (not sure of actual name)
    Braum's chocolate shake

Also used to love Long John Silvers fish and chicken planks but it actually makes my stomach hurt now and I typically HATE IT when people say that sort of thing about fast food/junk food, but for that one place, it's true.

We don't have Taco Time in my area but I love their breakfast burritos.

I also like Chipotle a lot, but I don't consider it fast food.
  • 2fast4ewe
    2fast4ewe Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    In-N-Out Double Double, Animal-Stylerwglr662br2l.jpg