Add Me βœ‹πŸ» Looking for Buddies

Options
Hi Everyone,

Today is my first day here after sometime. Ive gained over a 20 lb in the last couple of months. Im 172 lb. it is affecting me in every negative way, in daily routine, work, life, relationships, in everything.

I want friends to push me and i push them to lose this stubborn weight forever for good.

Add me!

Zaina

Replies

• poolplayer67
    poolplayer67 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Zaina and welcome...My 11th day only. :)
  • Zaina130
    Zaina130 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Hope its going great 😍πŸ’ͺ🏻
  • kmcotterill18
    kmcotterill18 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can do this. Weight is easily gained and sometimes so tricky to lose but it’s possible if you really focus. Good luck to you. Add me if you like. I always need extra motivation off people too. It’s always good to have people on here to talk to for advice and motivation. Even rants!
  • ginaxx118
    ginaxx118 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am in the same boat, took some time off from here and let myself go and my doctor was mad because I gained weight. I joined the gym and I’m motivated to stop eating out so often! You can add me:)
  • fmloya1971
    fmloya1971 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :) I said I would never ever pass the 250 mark and I am now 254. I have not been motivated the last 4 years. I have had 2 good days logging on MyFitnessPal, 1200 calories is rough. The struggle is real but I somehow need to push through.
  • evilruler
    evilruler Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hola!! I just started today as well. I’m 42 y/o and 174 now. I know what you mean when you say it affects so many different aspects of your life. I knew I gained A LOT of weight, but seeing my self in a formal dress for an upcoming wedding was the last straw for me. It’s amazing what being surrounded by huge mirrors showing your every bump in all angles does to you lol
    I’ll be around if you need a push, feel free to push me back 😊 Jessica
  • ahmetletif
    ahmetletif Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Best luck to you Zaina! I am 57 days in tracking everyday. My experience has been pretty good so far. Losing about 2 pounds a week. You can do it!
  • Alinamarie88
    Alinamarie88 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey there everyone ... Im new to this bearly have 4 weeks that i started ... Its so freakin hard need friends to motivate me too so hmu πŸ‘Šβ€πŸ˜‰
  • ahmetletif
    ahmetletif Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey there everyone ... Im new to this bearly have 4 weeks that i started ... Its so freakin hard need friends to motivate me too so hmu πŸ‘Šβ€πŸ˜‰

Hey Alina,

You got this! There are going to be days that are a lot more difficult than others. What helps me is preoccupying myself when I want to indulge like going for a walk outside. There isn’t anything to it but to do it! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

• Zaina130
    Zaina130 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks allll for the motivation and the push πŸ€— we can do this together πŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ’ͺ🏻
  • im12b
    im12b Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, this is my first day ever on this program/app... i know with motivation everyone can do what they WILL! You got this! I know you and everyone here has got this! Go Go Go!
  • chubbycatcorner
    chubbycatcorner Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, same here. Please add me :)
  • elissybethector
    Options
    Hello! I'm new here, I have been trying to lose weight for the longest time ever I don't even remember how many times have I started all over again, I would really appreciate people motivating me, keeping me accountable, giving me healthy food ideas (I'm Mexican and believe me is Mexicans don't know what healthy is lol) etc. I'll love to make some friends who would understand my struggles of being overweight and who would push me to get to my goal. My current weight is 213lbs and I want to go down to 150lbs...
  • chubbycatcorner
    chubbycatcorner Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Always active and always happy to share motivation. Feel free to add me :)