Middle aged & 100 lbs to lose. Anybody?

Options
I'm 55 years old, female and I have 107 lbs to lose. I am looking for others who also have around a 100 lbs to lose. I am committed to losing this weight, and improve of my health overall.

Please feel free to add me. We can courage each other on this journey.

Replies

• MassiveBeard
    MassiveBeard Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Right there with you! 109-115 lbs to lose and I am 49. Doing mostly paleo with occasional carbs. Trying to start jogging again, went for 3 slow jogs so far and it was brutual. Just going to have to gut it out I guess. Best of luck!
  • jerzydevil007
    jerzydevil007 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    150 to lose.....i am 39, 25 down so far. Drinking tons of water and walking....mfp holds me accountable about what i eat. Good luck! You got this :-)
  • AnthonyOConnor1
    Options
    I'm 72, male and have 150 lbs to lose. I had decided to have gastric bypass surgery but after watching the Drs. tape telling me all I had to do to prepare myself for the surgery and the possible side effects; I decided with the help of my family that I could take control of my life and do it myself. I have lost 38 lbs. so far but I don't look at it as a diet but a lifestyle change. Good luck
  • Hele648
    Hele648 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Hele I have 126lbs to lose, I'm unable to has as much exercise as I would like because I am disabled with ostio arthritis and rheumatoid in my spine,knees and hands. I am so desperate to lose weight as I am sure my pain would be a little more tolerant.. please is there anyone out there with any ideas. Hope you are all doing well 😊
  • marieks5563
    marieks5563 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! Good luck everyone on your journey.
  • Jackie9003
    Jackie9003 Posts: 1,113 Member
    Options
    50 in a couple of months, 43lb down in 2 years with 100 still to go, I think I'm here for life now :#
  • Ironlady70
    Ironlady70 Posts: 777 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    48 and lost 130 between age 46-47.
    40 min cardio daily before breakfast (walking on a treadmill at an incline), lift weights 6 days a week for 50 min sessions and eat clean.
    You got this guys !!!! If I can do it so can you xo