Lost Motivation :(

Options
I have completely lost my motivation. I did so good for the first year and lost 52.5 lbs...Now in 4 short months I have managed to gain 10 lbs of those hard lost pounds back :( It sucks, but I just need to start exercising again and watching what I eat...I will have a few bad days, and then a few goods ones followed by another bad. I need to get that motivation back because I miss it....So instead of the 188 I wanted to weigh on my wedding day (which by the way is THIS FRIDAY :love: ) Ill be 193

So never slack on your motivation, because its super hard to get it back once you stop!!!

Any advice on someone whose been in this boat???

Thanks as always,
Tiffany

Replies

• honeyX0
    honeyX0 Posts: 26
    Options
    Congratulations on the wedding, I have been seriously slacking but I'm back now & thats all I can do. You have came a long way and inspired so many people. Stay motivated for your new life as a married woman ;)
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    Every day is a new day and fretting about the past won't do a lick of good.

Congratulations on the wedding and on getting back on track, if you want motivation you can add me and I'll try! :)
  • RB411
    RB411 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm trying the psychological route and it works sometimes. I try to remember to ask myself before I over do it...which do you want more...to weight less or eat the cake? That works sometimes.
  • rachrach66
    rachrach66 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Never stop working at it. It is a lifelong change. You can do this!!
  • mfreeby
    mfreeby Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I think it's awesome that you are within 5 pounds of the goal you set for your wedding! Be happy with that and have a marvelous day then get back on track. I'm off the wagon right now due to medical issues and trying to get back on working out but it's hard. Congrats on your wedding!!!
  • l_heras
    l_heras Posts: 65
    Options
    I'm trying the psychological route and it works sometimes. I try to remember to ask myself before I over do it...which do you want more...to weight less or eat the cake? That works sometimes.

This works for me. It makes you really weigh (pun intended) your options.
  • Kambriasgranny
    Options
    Don't give up!!! Try to concentrate on the GREAT success you have had in the past year........You know you have had a little hiccup, so get back in there and do what you know works!!! Talk to a friend.....try on something that makes you look fabulous! It's hard to stay motivated all the time....we all struggle with it.....you CAN do it!! Congrats on your wedding too!
  • krithsai
    krithsai Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Don't fret :) 5 lbs is a very acceptable margin...it is your wedding day! Enjoy your heart out! Enjoy the honeymoon...come back all happy and refreshed and get back to your routine! Don't take my route and gain all the weight back! 50 odd lbs must have been hard to lose...you don't want them back, I am sure.
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    I really like that...Thanks
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    I think it's awesome that you are within 5 pounds of the goal you set for your wedding! Be happy with that and have a marvelous day then get back on track. I'm off the wagon right now due to medical issues and trying to get back on working out but it's hard. Congrats on your wedding!!!
    Thanks so much :D...and you can do it
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat.

Congrats on the wedding.

I did just start a new contest with my mom. Maybe when you get back from your honeymoon you can set a new gaol and that will remotivate you.

Best wishes.
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    I am in the same boat.

Congrats on the wedding.

I did just start a new contest with my mom. Maybe when you get back from your honeymoon you can set a new gaol and that will remotivate you.

Best wishes.
    Wish My mom, or someone would compete with me...that would keep you motivated...I'll get back on track..thanks :D