I'm a future magical girl!

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Luna Rose! You can call me either Luna or Rose, I don't mind. :) I'm 19 and a college student from the southern US.

I'm not going into detail about anything, but when I was 9 years old, I developed depression. Over the years, I figured out that food would make me feel better for awhile, and so... here I am. I love anime, especially magical girls. I envied everything about them: their bodies, their upbeat personalities, their resilience... I had to spend a few days in the hospital because of my depression (among other things), got on meds, had to withdraw from school for the semester because my doctor thought it'd be bad for me, and a few weeks later, it occurred to me that I didn't just have to watch magical girls enviously, I could work on myself until I was as much like them as I possibly could.

So yes. Here I am. Now that the heavy stuff is over... I am currently on the 21 Day Fix, and doing yoga on the side. I'm autistic. I like cute, girly things. Especially lolita fashion. ^.^ And fairy and mahou kei. I have an emotional support cat named Serena who I talk about a lot if anyone seems even vaguely interested. And yes. That is all.

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Best wishes!
  • chubbycatcorner
    chubbycatcorner Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Luna Rose! You can call me either Luna or Rose, I don't mind. :) I'm 19 and a college student from the southern US.

I'm not going into detail about anything, but when I was 9 years old, I developed depression. Over the years, I figured out that food would make me feel better for awhile, and so... here I am. I love anime, especially magical girls. I envied everything about them: their bodies, their upbeat personalities, their resilience... I had to spend a few days in the hospital because of my depression (among other things), got on meds, had to withdraw from school for the semester because my doctor thought it'd be bad for me, and a few weeks later, it occurred to me that I didn't just have to watch magical girls enviously, I could work on myself until I was as much like them as I possibly could.

So yes. Here I am. Now that the heavy stuff is over... I am currently on the 21 Day Fix, and doing yoga on the side. I'm autistic. I like cute, girly things. Especially lolita fashion. ^.^ And fairy and mahou kei. I have an emotional support cat named Serena who I talk about a lot if anyone seems even vaguely interested. And yes. That is all.

Aww man I wish you were still on here.