Replies

• AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Grilled Chicken Caesar salad..Mmmmmmmmmm
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I'm going to walk to the grocery store, buy a bag of salad and some of those pre-cooked chicken breast strips. I keep ranch in my work fridge. We didn't have any food at home and I don't want to go out or get fast good.
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I had a Stir Fry Lean Cuisine. I try not to eat too many of those, but gotta love the Stir Fry!!
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm going to walk to the grocery store, buy a bag of salad and some of those pre-cooked chicken breast strips. I keep ranch in my work fridge. We didn't have any food at home and I don't want to go out or get fast good.

You got a little exercise too! Good for you!
  • ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    lettuce salad with cucumber, tomato, pepper, and a smidge of feta cheese.:D
  • Bourds
    Bourds Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I actually have it worked out with my local Mcdonalds that I go in there daily for lunch and they have 2 Chicken Breasts (from their premium chicken sandwiches) all ready for me and then I get a side salad and a Diet Coke and I am good to go. A little salt and alot of pepper and yummy!!! My total cost is $5.91 and under 300 calories. Awesome lunches.
  • monicanicoletta
    monicanicoletta Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I go to this place once and a while called "heatlhy bites" near my home. they make the best wrap..

marinated lean ground beef, armenian yogurt (high in protein low in carb), hot sauce, lettuce, tomato & onion in a low carb wrap. YUM!
  • turtleohs
    turtleohs Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I had a tomato cheese sandwich, cottage cheese and some black beans :)
  • AEcklar813
    AEcklar813 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Today I took 2 white corn tortillas, cut up cherry tomatoes, green bell pepper, red onion, and banana pepper and broiled it in the oven. Then I had a salad on the side with Lite Toasted Asian salad dressing. It was yummy and full of veggies as well!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Today was leftover grilled salmon and asparagus on a low carb wrap with spinach, lettuce, mozz cheese, onion and a little vinegrette made with horseradish mustard
  • juscallmeb
    juscallmeb Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Today was leftover grilled salmon and asparagus on a low carb wrap with spinach, lettuce, mozz cheese, onion and a little vinegrette made with horseradish mustard

any leftovers to share?! yum :)
  • minussam
    minussam Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    salad and some spanish rice (left overs from dinner a couple nights ago)
  • kwinty37
    kwinty37 Posts: 66
    Options
    i had 2 grilled chicken wings from KFC and pineapple fruit cup!
  • tammykoon
    tammykoon Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    2 egg omelette with Italian spices, peppers and onions, and an 1/8th cup of cheese. A cup of frozen fruit, just slightly thawed. YUM, my favorite after work out meal.
  • MiladyMetal
    MiladyMetal Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Had leftover spinach and cheese manicotti today for lunch(about 1 1/2 shells) ate the other half last night, it keeps the calories down and I get two meals when I eat half and still get to have what I love sometimes. ;) Most days I have a homemade spinach salad with sliced, shelled sunflower seeds, crumbled goat cheese and/or gorgonzola cheese, a dash of parmesan cheese, grated, mandarin oranges, and french's honey mustard dipping sauce! Yum! or I will vary it by adding strawberries instead of the oranges, and replace the almonds with candied pecans.
  • MiladyMetal
    MiladyMetal Posts: 184 Member
    Options

any leftovers to share?! yum :)
    LOL I was going to say the same thing. haha oh well you beat me to the punch!
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Romaine salad greens, 2oz grilled chicken breast strips, an apple, and some carrot sticks.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    salad loaded with tons of veggies, grilled chicken breast and a slice of sharp cheddar cheese! yum!!
  • aflane
    aflane Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I'm so boring. I eat the same thing for lunch every day. <lol> However, packing lunch is a no-brainer, since it's always the same. The only deviation is my fruit... it depends on what's in season. Here's what's for lunch:

150 g roast turkey breast (5 oz)
    1 whole peeled cucumber (med-large)
    85 g mini carrots raw (3 oz)
    85 g sugar snap peas raw (3 oz)
    300 g watermelon (10 oz)

Total calories = 355. Stomach fullness level = STUFFED
  • jamie117100
    Options
    A simple bake potato, a side chicken salad, and water. :wink: