Faux Facts

Options
SwannySez
SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
Because I am a sucker for faux anything - reality is SO overrated - I encourage you to offer your least provable, most untruthy facts here.

Like for example, it is a widely known fact that several prominent members of MFP community and specifically of the Chit Chat forum are, in fact, shape-shifting vampires from space.

Replies

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Kik really *is* used for trading progress pics and nothing else.

Facts.
  • SwannySez
    Options
    Aw, y'all are just warming the cockles o' m'nethers! *sniff* It's just so beautiful!
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    Aw, y'all are just warming the cockles o' m'nethers! *sniff* It's just so beautiful!

rdiq6v69guvg.png
  • SwannySez
    Options
    It is a well-known fact that saying the words "boing boing" three times in a row results in spontaneous combustion.
  • SwannySez
    Options
    I'm pretty sure it's a fact that the majority of those crush notes are meant for me. :p

OMG, woman! It's faux facts. FAUX. Like fake. Now everyone is just sad about the Dear Crush thread.

Maybe they should smile more?
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure it's a fact that the majority of those crush notes are meant for me. :p

OMG, woman! It's faux facts. FAUX. Like fake. Now everyone is just sad about the Dear Crush thread.

It's a faux fact that I don't know what the word faux means.

*kitten*, wait, now I'm confused. :joy:
  • SwannySez
    Options

It's a faux fact that I don't know what the word faux means.

*kitten*, wait, now I'm confused. :joy:

There, there.

This brings up a fun faux fact: according to the men who dated them, 99% of women have never fauxed anything in their lives.
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    yg1sscoftcjq.gif
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    If you want to increase a woman's sex drive exponentially; marry her. It will go from gentle breeze to Death Star Laser at the first bite of wedding cake! FACT!
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    If you are hungry you should eat it. Speeds up your metabolism.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Wine is negative 100 calories.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    @denny_mac and @cee134 went to the same plastic surgeon for lip enhancement.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    @denny_mac and @cee134 went to the same plastic surgeon for lip enhancement.

Jo, this is actually just a rumor. The real faux fact here is that he and I are cousins separated by a long standing family feud that began when his great great grandfather allegedly questioned the honor of my mother's great aunt after a wild night at the town hall during a square dance competition when the power went out and no one could verify her whereabouts for an extended period of time.

No one knows WHAT truly happened, but the family has never been the same since that fateful evening.

oops my bad.. It's good to know the real faux fact though ;)
  • SwannySez
    Options
    There are etchings of the genitalia of several MFPers hanging in the Louvre.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Wine is negative 100 calories.

this needs to be true :D
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with you.

There's nothing wrong with me.

Life is like a 0-calorie box of chocolates.