Accountability buddy?

Options
Hi im Briana! Im 25 and looking to lose about 50 lbs low cal+exercise looking for some friends to help with accountability and weighing in every week:)

Replies

• PHOTOCHAP
    PHOTOCHAP Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Dave and I'd be happy to keep giving you a push. Add me my food diary is open.
  • TiffanyNicole6408
    Options
    Hi, I’m Tiffany and I’m 30. I want to lose about 20lbs and really need a buddy to help keep me accountable
  • Eljay981
    Eljay981 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Lea and I want to lose around 20 lbs. Happy to be a buddy but I'm new to the MFP community and not sure how to add. Feel free to add me!!
  • eliamonicaleyva
    Options
    Same boat. I need some help with this weightloss. And I have no idea how to work this app 😁
  • FTgreen
    FTgreen Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello! New and looking for accountability! Add me
  • dwieller34
    dwieller34 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Always looking for motivation partners! Looking to lose 15-20 as well! Anyone welcome to add me
  • DoomSlayer2020
    DoomSlayer2020 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Always up for having more motivational friends!! Tying to drop 30lbs or so. Add me ☺️
  • Newchapterforme
    Newchapterforme Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I am new here. Newly divorced and ready to start this new chapter and focus on me. Trying to lose 30 pounds or so and can always use help from others. Add me.
  • crum26
    crum26 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 31 and trying to lose about 10 pounds and working on my fitness. Hope you add me!
  • orngnerdz
    orngnerdz Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I'm 36 and looking for as much accountability as I can get! I've lost about 30 pounds and I'm looking to lose 30 more! Would love to be friends with people!
  • Babyprincess2291
    Options
    Hi I'm 47 and need some accountability. I'm also great at providing support. Looking to lose more weight than I care to say. Ready to lose it pound by pound. Not sure how the app works but would love to add some friends to my diary.
  • magaloo202
    magaloo202 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose about 41 pounds the same way and am in need of some extra motivation. Would love to meet some people to help hold me accountable!
  • j_giesecke
    j_giesecke Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 43 and want to lose 30 pounds, as well as tone my upper body which is weak! Would love to join in with any group helping to keep me accountable to my goals!
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking to get rid of 50 pounds as well. Happy to be anyone's motivational buddy. I could use the push as well somedays.
  • fit_finesse92
    fit_finesse92 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    you can add me :)
  • GetUpTryAgain
    GetUpTryAgain Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! Just starting with 32 more lbs to lose.
  • djt4321
    djt4321 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me...anyone...i'm always looking to be held more accountable!
  • DoomSlayer2020
    DoomSlayer2020 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Add away ☺️🤙🏻💪🏻
  • thekatelindsay
    thekatelindsay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Would love to be a buddy, I’m also 25, my goal is 40-50lbs so it’d be great to do it together!
  • Roadgrader15
    Roadgrader15 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    New to this app. Also new to gym life. Im 27 trying to loose 40 pounds. Looking for friends to help keep me motivated and vice versa.