TOPS Club

Options
Hi,

I am new to the group. Is anyone here a TOPS Club member? I just joined last week and received all the material in the mail a few days ago. I am a online member since there are no meetings near me. Would love to find someone who belongs. Thank you.

Replies

• LuraBass64
    LuraBass64 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I joined TOPS March 22, 2018 and attend the weekly meetings. We do weekly weigh ins and give encouragement and support to each other.
  • Devon_CJ
    Devon_CJ Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have joined TOPS a few years ago. We do weekly weigh-ins, encourage and support each other. We also do programs.
  • wae2go
    wae2go Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I joined TOPS 3 weeks ago. I need the accountability of some kind of meeting or I gain it all back. Had years of WW meetings but TOPS is far more affordable.
  • Fatty_Nuff
    Fatty_Nuff Posts: 273 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Group support is always good. If you can find a good chapter, TOPS is much better than WW. In my town there's only one. I checked it out, they didn't do much of anything, and only three other people showed up. :/ TOPS encourages using the exchange system instead of counting calories. Another way of tracking food.
  • wae2go
    wae2go Posts: 13 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    They mailed me the exchange system but when I went to the meeting no one uses it. Everyone follows their own thing. Counting calories or counting carbs or both. I’m glad because I didn’t want to use the exchange program. Didn’t even read that info. I just like someone weighing me I n. We play a game or two. Talk over our week including if we gained or lost and what exercise we did. Just good old group support. I love it. Usually 4 or 5 people there.