• orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    You look good at 130. IMO
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,841 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    maintain so you won't lose those areas you want to keep. You are slender and very pretty. Best wishes.
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    How do you feel?? I would go with how you are feeling not so much the look (although you look fit, fantastic, and healthy!). Does this feel right for your body? Does this lifestyle feel like something you can actually maintain or have you had to starve to get there? Good luck! You’ve done awesome!
  • rhsdancer5
    rhsdancer5 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Whatever you feel comfortable doing! Do what is best and healthy for your body :)
  • kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and 133 pounds. I think you look wonderful!
  • felixg1109
    felixg1109 Posts: 172 MFP Moderator
    Options
    For me you look perfect. It definitely suits you! (Great tattoos btw)
  • BNY721
    BNY721 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    How do you feel?? I would go with how you are feeling not so much the look (although you look fit, fantastic, and healthy!). Does this feel right for your body? Does this lifestyle feel like something you can actually maintain or have you had to starve to get there? Good luck! You’ve done awesome!

This about sums it up...you look fantastic- great job!

• randielizabethwatts
    Options
    I think you look great!
  • Tic78
    Tic78 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Great job imo 👍💪😎
  • Styggian
    Styggian Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Great results, congratulations
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    It's on you.

Are you happy? Great.

If no, why not?

If it is no, I suspect lifting heavy (for you) will get you to the aesthetic you are looking for.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    You look good to me, I wouldn't lose any more. It's your body, do what you want.
  • paulanthony9596
    paulanthony9596 Posts: 131 Member
    Options

You look amazing! And I agree with this.
  • jdubois5351
    jdubois5351 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    If I were you, I'd probably be very happy at 130, because you look fantastic. Only you can decide whether you feel good this way or not, though.
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    You look terrific, my suggestion would be to up your weight training, a bit more muscle will give you more "shape" and put the cherry on top so to speak.
  • vkmango4
    vkmango4 Posts: 161 Member
    Options

I agree with this post. You look great. Congrats!
  • sfsoccermom2
    sfsoccermom2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Stay where you are.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!