I need to know, who else on here drinks diet soda on their d

Options

Replies

• Nancyhusanu
    Options
    I know how bad it is for me and still choose to have 1 a day, unfortunately it is my vice! I don't drink or smoke, does that make up for it?:smile:
  • mrowrmeowmrowr
    mrowrmeowmrowr Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I would live off diet coke if that were possible.

I also like aspartame better than real sugar :D

Whatever! I'm still losing weight.
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I drink diet coke almost every day....it's my filthy dirty habit...but it keeps me sane. I don't drink coffee, tea or anything else other than water, diet coke.....oh and the occasional vodka and soda water! Down 20lbs...and I am not too worried about what is in it!
  • cheyenne_alexis
    cheyenne_alexis Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I Do...!! i really try not to, but if im going out to eat at a resturant or just want something with a little flavor to drink. I think Powerade Zero or Vitamin Water Zero is good as a subsitute :)
  • bovbjerg
    bovbjerg Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I have not had a diet drink in about 2 weeks. I'm drinking so much water I don't have room for any more liquids.

I agree - who has the time for MORE bathroom breaks....however I do love my Diet Coke and will never be able to give it up completely. I do have the odd one but not nearly as many as before. I find it satisfies a craving and makes me feel fuller than just regular water.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    I've never been a big soda drinker but occasionally if I'm having a "hungry day" I'll drink a can of diet root beer in the demon afternoon hours and it helps. My mantra-most things in moderation are O.K.!
  • jayayach
    jayayach Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I drink it on occasion, maybe once a week or so.
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    i dont smoke i dont drink or do drugs and i am a pretty healthy eatter, my only bad habit is diet pepsi, there could be a lot worse things that i could be doing to myself, so i dont plan on giving it up anytime soon.:bigsmile:
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I have to drink Diet soda... it's like my coffee. Everyone says it's SO bad for you (and it probably is), but I can't give it up. Not yet anyway...
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I drink 1-2 a day. I'm good with it.
  • lpeacock06
    lpeacock06 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I gave up coke zero!! Now it's too sweet!! I think it was hindering me b/c of sodium
  • fleureange
    Options
    I gave up soda almost 3 years ago because I can't have carbonation. I use to drink diet drinks. What I noticed after kicking the habit was I stopped craving sweets. I stil
    l have the occasional sip, but it's no longer part of my regular diet plan.
    I recommend staying away from aspartame and stick with Splenda or sucralose. It's much better for you. Don't know if there are any sodas out there made with them though.:drinker:
  • bcatalano89
    Options
    I used to drink diet soda constantly, diet pepsi, diet dr pepper, diet root beer , everything... But drinking any soda diet or regular is something i gave up for my weight loss and i have survived... its been a couple of months actually since i have had soda. I switched over to flavored seltzer or sparkling water to fullfill that carbonated beverage craving and i dont really miss soda that much.
  • andreacord
    andreacord Posts: 928
    Options
    I do. I don't drink it daily but I have a couple cans in the span of a week sometimes, usually I stick to water, have some milk if I'm having a protein shake or cereal and the occasional (and I mean VERY occasional) glass of orange juice.
  • Scoochie1
    Scoochie1 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    1-2 diet cokes a day
    Wouldn't have before, but I need to taste something sweet!
  • sexyharleymama
    Options
    I Love Mountain Dew, but i prefer to eat my calories rather than drink them. I try to only have lots of water most days. But if we go out to eat, i will sometimes get diet coke just to say i had pop to my brain. I know it is worse for you, but it is only one every couple of weeks.
  • hillendahl
    hillendahl Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    20 years ago I drank regular coke....then made a life change to diet coke....before all the research came out that diet coke might not be so good....

Alas, I haven't been able to give it up.
  • RockinTerri
    RockinTerri Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I do, but not to the frequency I used to. I used to drink 1-2 20oz bottles nearly every day, now I have a 12oz can every other day or so. It's hard at times, but you get used to it. For example, when I go to a party, I grab some water or gatorade zero along, and that helps to curb the urge to grab a soda.
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I drink Diet Pepsi, if I completely did away with caffeine then I'd have to find out how many calories you burn strangling people.

LOL :laugh: I LOVE IT!!! Thats how i feel some days!!!!
  • nuttytart770223
    nuttytart770223 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I do drink Coke Zero or 7up sugarfree, not every day but probably a few cans a week.
    I do also drink at least a litre of water a day but sometimes that gets a bit boring:happy: