A&E Show HEAVY

Options
http://www.aetv.com/heavy/...

Have found that this show is helping me, see that everybody struggles with this **** (weight) and even when they are in a controlled environment ...`It's on Netflix

Replies

• billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to this show on netflix
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    I watched it when it originally aired, i can't wait till they do another one...hopefully.
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    never heard of it! I'll check it out.
  • janiecorona
    Options
    I watched it when it originally aired, i can't wait till they do another one...hopefully.

Sadly, the show was cancelled. ):
  • FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    FJcntdwn2sknyluv Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to this show on netflix

Yup A&E always dose shows that I get 'addicted to' ... Intervention and Hoarders ..now Heavy LOL.. I think I like em cause I get to see into other peoples lives LOL
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Hmmm why was it cancelled??
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options

CANCELLED? NOOOOOO. i loved this show!
  • shelbygeorge29
    shelbygeorge29 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    My one beef with many of these shows is that they spend much more time emphasizing the workout portion of the weight loss process than nutrition part. I guess highlighting nutrition isn't exciting television.

Even still, I do love "Heavy", "Ruby", "TBL", "Extreme Body Makeover," etc. With "Heavy" I coulnd't believe the woman who was hiding food while at Hilton Head! I guess it's like junkes who smuggle drugs into rehab, so it shouldn't be that surprising. I loved the last episode on Netflix that followed up with the Texas folks. The guy who was leading Boot Camp classes made me cry with how far he had come.

Highly recommend the show, and others.
  • shelbygeorge29
    shelbygeorge29 Posts: 263 Member
    Options

CANCELLED? NOOOOOO. i loved this show!
    [/quote

I just did a Google search, and it looks like they are casting for another season. You need to be at least 150 lbs overweight.