Sorta new and could use accountability partners 😊

Options
Hi I’m Lena!
I’ve gone back and forth in between getting in shape these past few years, always given up before I got to my goal weight. But this time around I told myself I was going to get in the best, and healthiest shape of my life. My side goal is to fit into a dress I bought years ago for a Christmas party in 3 months. Lol.
About a month or so ago I made a complete life style change instead of just dieting.
It’s especially difficult for me this past summer and now going into the winter to eat correctly since my house is under a complete remodel and I have no kitchen. Remodels are a pain and always take longer than expected so at the moment I do my best to still eat healthy despite having to eat out everyday.
I also practice intermittent fasting, so I only eat from 10-6 everyday!
I could really use some accountability partners to keep me motivated. ☺️

Replies

• cgibson522
    cgibson522 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a request to connect! I've used MFP in the past to track exercise but just started calorie counting. I know that I'm a bit of an emotional eater and I need to keep that in check. Would also love some accountability partners!
  • Dhawa74
    Dhawa74 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You got this Lena!
  • mariselaalves
    mariselaalves Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 42 year old. Mother to 5 kids. Ages 25-16. 2 gorgeous grandkids. Ages 4 and 2. I'm working on myself to beat type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol. I need to lose at least 96 lbs or more to kick these pills. Feel free to add me. 🤗💪👟
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. There is a lot of motivation by people on this app.