A Team (support team) Makes The Dream!!

Options
Recently new -- trying to make healthy sustaining changes to loose 40 pounds but 50 would better. :) Food portions at meals seem to be okay, but I am a snacker - that is where the problem stems. My name is Marcey, and I like to Snack -- and unfortunately not on carrots, but White Cheddar Popcorn, Cheesits and Chips - you know, yummy not so healthy food. :(. Along with lack of motivation for exercise, despite having a decent amount of equipment in my garage. The struggle is real... I have lost 4 pounds in a week with the accountability of this site and my significant other also doing the weight loss journey A team makes the dream. :)

Replies

• BigCharlie19782018
    Options
    Hi Marcey, first of all you say meal portions seem ok? . Well you know what they are probably not, because you can not weigh food with your eyes, I know I sound harsh but you should be weighing your food. I've learnt the hard way, now I weigh everything. I'll send you a friend request. Add me if you want but I must warn you I'm going to be honest.
  • Marcey_Gonzalez
    Options
    My food portions at meals are okay... I snack, which is the problem, empty secretly incorporated into daily intake. I also was drinking my calories (sweet tea), no sodas, but when I was drinking alot of tea, that adds up.
    I've lost 75 pounds already, I'm just not at my goal weight yet. :(