Tired of starting over...AGAIN

Options
Hello MPF world! I am hoping to make friends here that will motivate me and push me to a healthier me. I have lost weight in the past but for whatever reason, this time seems a lot harder! A lot has changed in my life (now a stay at home mom, moved to a different city etc.) you would think it be easier now that I am always home but life is just so busy. HOWEVER-
I am re-committing myself to a healthier me and breaking this bad cycle of laziness and binge eating. Having a support group would be such a blessing. :smiley:

Replies

• MyEvolvingJourney
    MyEvolvingJourney Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I hear you! I'm re-committing also! You can add me if you like. 🙂
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like I would love support also I recently recommitted myself
  • Annibabs
    Annibabs Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys I am Anniece been stuck on junk food managed to give it up. Fell back on it and i am ready to make a change now.
  • MsDany_L
    MsDany_L Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I hear you!! I’m getting back into it and re-committed also!
  • kzzr
    kzzr Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Me too, feel free to add me
  • Lbonner28
    Lbonner28 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am starting over again also. Add me, we can support eachother
  • Cillasi
    Cillasi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Once again, into the breach! I'm also a diabetic, but I don't want to pigeonhole myself. Besides, first steps first. Gotta get my eating habits under control and figure out my personal best WOE (way of eating) before I end up blind and stumbling around on stumps!
  • lynnewalker2010
    Options
    Hi I could have written this! :)
    I lost weight, then had two babies within two years and im back to the start. I seem to be a yoyoer at the moment :( im frustrated with myself and in desperate need of a kick up the bum. So I start today add me ppl lol x