Keto day One

Options
Hi everyone! I’ve heard of Keto for a while now and I’ve seen friends have great results! I’ve been “secretly” reading up on it and have decided to try it for myself. Today is my first day on the Keto diet and so far, it’s going good. I’m trying to avoid going crazy on bacon and all that meat eating. instead, I’m focusing on “healthy” fats (avocado, coconut oil and butter) incorporating lots of greens.
It would be nice adding friends on the Keto diet- to share your tips and advice. I would really appreciate it

Replies

• Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I do " lazy" Keto.
    My diary is open keep in mind some days I blow it.
    But for the most part I eat Keto and has for sure noticed a difference.
  • fabiee82
    fabiee82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’ve been on it for only a week and lost 8lbs. You have a lot of choices. I am still learning but feel free to reach out if you have questions.
  • sed6606
    sed6606 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started it today!! Praying I stay super consistent! I need to lose 60 lbs!!
  • CNG24
    CNG24 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm a keto gal! Feel free to add me. I do strict keto...most of the time...lol
  • MissKim525
    MissKim525 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My second day of doing Keto but the first day of tracking. Didn't do enough research to know that I still needed to count calories and when I knew I jumped on My Fitness Pal. Thankfully it was only day two!
  • Strawberrygrl
    Strawberrygrl Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm strict keto. Been doing it for a month now. Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • dbkyser
    dbkyser Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I have been Keto for a year and its working great.
  • myrickle
    myrickle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is my second week on keto so I need help add me if you like
  • DeedeeBoop
    DeedeeBoop Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good day all I want to start Keto but I dont know how...sounds weird...Can anyone help me with a diet sheet that shows breakfast lunch and dinner?
  • Neaton2965
    Neaton2965 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm here with you love support. We can do this day 1 for me.
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I've been on the Keto WOE since June 5th, feel free to add me. I log my food in the Carb Manager app tho as I am lazy and it calculates the net carbs for me. LOL Its been an amazing journey for me, I lost the majority of my weight simply by CICO... I started this WOE eating on the suggestion of a friend of mine who is a nurse as I have had unexplained swelling and joint inflammation for well over a year now. 2 weeks into this WOE the ankles were normal and the joint pain subsiding, fast forward 3 months and the joint pain in my ankles is gone. For me this WOE is is more than a diet, i am sleeping better, I feel better with less aches and pains, I have more energy, my cholesterol has gone down and my bumpy skin has cleared up. The 25lbs I loss is just an added bonus.

Susanne Ryan's Simply Keto book was a life saver as it explains the science behind this woe and has so many delicious recipes. It truly is more than just eating meat and bacon... although I enjoy them both often :p

Good luck, stay strong. Although I did not get it, push through the keto flu, it will be best decision you have made.

Keto On!!!
  • momx3crazydays9571
    Options
    Second week of keto -anyone who can help please add me