NSV — Asked to be a model!!!

Options
PartyKardy
PartyKardy Posts: 172 Member
Okay so my friend designed a GORGEOUS clothing set and asked me if I would take some photos for her to showcase her designs.

Me? Someone wants pictures of me? To help sell their clothes? Also I fit into a size SMALL? ALSO IM COMFORTABLE IN CROP TOPS AND LEGGINGS ONLY??

This is a huge step for me!aezfw04ahr2y.jpeg
14blcdlmo6ct.jpeg
ixd3at4e5gwj.jpeg
gqvdhh8p7zx2.jpeg
i4bhy3dqed3u.jpeg
qt2cjypchx0e.jpeg

I obviously don’t have a perfect body but coming from someone who was 225lbs and a size 24 in the past this is crazy for me to actually live the way my body looks in a tight outfit!

Replies

• sugarlemonpie
    sugarlemonpie Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Woahhhh girl you are killing it!!!! 😍😍
    This is so inspiring!
  • PartyKardy
    Options
    You look great... And I love the clothes. Taking photos in a different location might be a good idea though - I don't think the green outfit is highlighted well enough in all the grass!

It’s not my design so it’s not my decision. These are also the unedited pictures so I’m not sure if that will make a difference.

I think the vibe was sort of forest fairy woodland nymph sort of idea and so that’s why the grass plains were picked.

:)
  • ashleyrebekah392
    ashleyrebekah392 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • Tolamarie
    Tolamarie Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    I thought the setting was perfect for the clothing and you look great!
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    I think you are perfect for the job! You need to write up your story and submit it to a magazine! What an inspiration.
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I love your pics! Psh, your body is beautiful; YOU are beautiful! What an amazing NSV!!
  • JJYoyo
    JJYoyo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    No need to qualify your NSV. You look perfect for that shoot.
  • PartyKardy
    Options
    JJYoyo wrote: »
    No need to qualify your NSV. You look perfect for that shoot.

You’re so right! I shouldn’t qualify it.
    Honestly maybe since losing weight in some ways I feel more insecure about being confident because when I was fat and confident it was “inspiring” but now if I’m confident it’s “narcissistic” or “conceited” to some people.

Just gotta stay positive! Thanks so much :)
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • biscuitforcefield
    Options
    Ahh you little stunner! I always enjoy your posts, I think your journey and attitude are very inspiring.

Go you!
  • 23rochelle23
    23rochelle23 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    AHHHHH-MAZING
    You look super stunning - can see all that newfound confidence shining through (also I love your friends outfit!)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!