Question

Options
Maximus
Maximus Posts: 12,256 Member
Let me understand, you got the hen, the chicken and the rooster. The rooster goes with the chicken. So, who's having sex with the hen?

Replies

• heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    i thought a chicken and a hen were basically the same thing.
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Let me understand, you got the hen, the chicken and the rooster. The rooster goes with the chicken. So, who's having sex with the hen?

you
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Max, you're just kidding right?

I can never tell with you-

the word "chicken" applies to both sexes, a hen is a female one, and a rooster is a male. (in case you aren't kidding)

so roosters have sex with hens.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

you

Is that where egg beaters come from??? :huh:
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Ha!!!! I needed something to make me laugh, and this one definitely fit the bill!!!:bigsmile:
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options

you

Is that where egg beaters come from??? :huh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Max, you're a henway!!!
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options

you

Nope. Tried it before.

Not that great.

You are sooooo disturbingly funny...
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Tee hee hee!! I haven't caught all the responses yet but I'd say this sounds like something George Costanza's Father might ask!:wink::laugh: :tongue:

In fact it IS a direct quote! I will always love Seinfeld lines:love: ! Keep em' coming Max:bigsmile: :laugh:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    see!? I told you I can never tell when Max is joking

:grumble: :explode: :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    see!? I told you I can never tell when Max is joking

:grumble: :explode: :laugh:

Any time he types he's usually shoveling sumthin! :laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Tee hee hee!! I haven't caught all the responses yet but I'd say this sounds like something George Costanza's Father might ask!:wink::laugh: :tongue:

In fact it IS a direct quote! I will always love Seinfeld lines:love: ! Keep em' coming Max:bigsmile: :laugh:

FitnessChick, resident detective:glasses:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

FitnessChick, resident detective:glasses:
    :laugh: