I'm back! Motivation, friends, +100 to lose🏋️‍♀️

Options
sparkes2flames2926
sparkes2flames2926 Posts: 8 Member
edited September 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone I am back! Technically I've never really used a site last time. But I am here! To try it out once more hopefully it works this time.
I am 26 years old. 248 lb, 5'4
Neck 16.348in.
Waist 46.5 in.
hips 52.75 in.
......yeah🙈.... GOAL WEIGHT :145
I'm just looking for some support, motivation, a lot of awesome Rockstar friends on this journey!I'm doing my own approach 60days yoga, 60 days pilates, 60 days intense training.....
Also is anyone else breastfeeding? I don't really know how to approach the calorie tracker and what parts of it I should ignore because of my breastfeeding. I'm on a one pound a week weight goal.
P.S- add me!💁‍♀️💃🤳

Replies

• sparkes2flames2926
    Options
    Hi everyone I am back! Technically I've never really used a site last time. But I am here! To try it out once more hopefully it works this time.
    I am 26 years old. 248 lb, 5'4
    Neck 16.348in.
    Waist 46.5 in.
    hips 52.75 in.
    ......yeah🙈.... GOAL WEIGHT :145
    I'm just looking for some support, motivation, a lot of awesome Rockstar friends on this journey!I'm doing my own approach 60days yoga, 60 days pilates, 60 days intense training.....
    Also is anyone else breastfeeding? I don't really know how to approach the calorie tracker and what parts of it I should ignore because of my breastfeeding. I'm on a one pound a week weight goal.
    P.S- add me!💁‍♀️💃🤳
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I am glad you joined! I am also looking to lose around 100 lbs. Best of luck in your journey - feel free to add me if you would like a friend!
  • gillionv
    gillionv Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m on the same journey. Never thought I’d be at this stage in my life. I used to model (semi-professionally) and never worried about weight gain—even after 2 kids. But I guess I outpaced my “good genes” and now at age 56, I am officially obese. I want to be healthy and fit in my fifties, not prediabetic with hypertension. The app will be a struggle for me because I am not a list-maker., but it helps knowing you are out there though. Good luck to you! 65 pounds to my goal weight. Here goes....
  • jogetsgains
    jogetsgains Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Hi😀
    You can add me. I'm 5'8" 260. Goal is 150. I lift and play badminton.
  • sparkes2flames2926
    Options
    anl90 wrote: »
    I am glad you joined! I am also looking to lose around 100 lbs. Best of luck in your journey - feel free to add me if you would like a friend!

It took me a while but I figured out how to add 🙂
  • sparkes2flames2926
    sparkes2flames2926 Posts: 8 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    gillionv wrote: »
    I’m on the same journey. Never thought I’d be at this stage in my life. I used to model (semi-professionally) and never worried about weight gain—even after 2 kids. But I guess I outpaced my “good genes” and now at age 56, I am officially obese. I want to be healthy and fit in my fifties, not prediabetic with hypertension. The app will be a struggle for me because I am not a list-maker., but it helps knowing you are out there though. Good luck to you! 65 pounds to my goal weight. Here goes....

Oh I know! That's why I need to stick with it and do it! It seems like yesterday I was 21 saying I was going to lose all the weight. Now I'm 26 and still the same. I'm in it! I've been feeling weak. And my heart feels like it skips a beat a few times a week. Doctors won't listen to me cuz I say I'm too young for anyting. they say it's just stress. Whatever it is I know it has to do with my weight so it's a do-or-die for me! I sent you a friend's request, hopefully we could help each other out in this journey
  • dlarsen1313
    dlarsen1313 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm recently back on the bandwagon. Goal is 100 by end of 2020. I have a bucketlist item that is my motivation. So, here we go!!