Mom of 2 ready for that snap back!!

Options
Hey y’all👋 I’m new here to mfp and looking to start a healthier lifestyle and trim down this unwanted mom weight. Open to any comments or tips on how to get started😁✌️

Replies

• JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    Options
    i would say find a balanced workout with cardio and resistance training. one week 3 days cardio, 2 resistance then opposite the next week.

you can do both from the comforts of you home or gym for weighted resistance training. Pushing them kiddos in the stroller is no joke. Plus your spending time with them. Depending on the age of the kiddos you can hold them and do air squats, front raises and planks.
    Or just do those with out the kiddos to start. (not sure your current fitness level) For arms you can do push ups, dips, take two chairs and lower yourself between the two, once thats easy, have a kiddo sit in your lap when you do them, or that diaper bag, again depending on kids ages.

Cardio can be a walk, job, doing the stairs at your place, house or apt. Take every step, then skip a step, then go up facing to the right and left. if the kiddos are big enough, give them a piggy back ride.

Really its about finding what you have at your disposal to work with.

Understand that the Fit Lifestyle is a roller coast of ups and downs. Dont get discouraged when it seems progress isnt being made. Took 9 months to grow them lil tykes, didnt happen over night, same thing with getting the hot mom bod back. you know, hopefully this helps some. Lemme know if you have any questions and Ill try to help you out.
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Welcome @ajimenez88
  • marianamber1366
    Options
    Mom of 1 also try to bounce back👋💋
  • AhmedGafret95
    AhmedGafret95 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! :smile:
  • Tapout112009
    Tapout112009 Posts: 109 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Hey good looking!!
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Hi mum of two. I find exercise harder with kids. I do dancing and get them to join in.
  • ajimenez88
    ajimenez88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    @JDMac82 Thanks for the tip. That’s very good advise for at home workout with kids.