Here's a workout music list that might give you some ideas.

Options
(I wrote this as a reply to someone else's topic and figured I might as well post it.)
Hatebreed - Live For This, Travis Barker - If You Want To, Sleater Kinney - Jumpers, Skid Row - Slave to The Grind, Rollins Band - Hotter and Hotter, Refused - New Noise, Rage Against the Machine - Down Rodeo, POD - Boom, Throwdown - Forever, Pantera - Walk, Motley Crue - Kickstart My Heart, Miley Cyrus - Party in The USA, Madball - Heaven and Hell, Pretty Girls Make Graves - This is Our Emergency, Lil Wayne - Drop The World, Guns N Roses - Paradise City, DMX - Where The Hood At, Def Leppard - Run Riot, Metallica - The Day That Never Comes, AC/DC - RIFF RAFF, 50 Cent - In Da Club, Slayer - War Ensemble

Replies

• 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Good stuff in this list!
  • cashmore
    Options
    Rage - Bulls on parade!!
  • CapitalE
    CapitalE Posts: 30
    Options
    Man, I'd only ever put on half that stuff, but working out to Madball seems like a dream. why have i never done that? Even E-town Concrete. Even Death threat.

Time for new play lists!
  • Bubdog1
    Bubdog1 Posts: 72
    Options
    I am so old, I have never heard one of those songs. Not one. I'm definitely over-the-hill!
  • WWH_AJ
    WWH_AJ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Also have to add Nicki Minaji: Super Bass, Disturbed: Animal, LMFAO: Party Rock Anthem, Muse: Starlight.
  • ajanmillie
    ajanmillie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    yay! new music ideas.