Pumpkin Spice Latte HELLLP

alspran
alspran Posts: 14 Member
Ok you guys, I can feel it everywhere...PSL season is nearly upon us all! Keto/LC friends post your fav substitute recipe to satisfy this craving! I already caved last weekend and got a pumpkin spice frapp at Starbucks "....yes, I'll have the venti.... "

So many things pumpkin... ice cream, cookies, bread, cereal..I'm dying here! I don't usually have a sweet tooth, but this time of year I want ALL the pumpkin dishes/snacks.

I'm willing to bake and freeze desserts in order to get through this..what's your favorite LC pumpkin recipe??

Replies

• unigirl143
    unigirl143 Posts: 126 Member
    MTS Pumpkin pie Machine whey powder is my go to for protein pumpkin pie flavor. I even blend some canned pumpkin into the smoothie to get more texture. 25 grams protein in one scoop.
  • alspran
    alspran Posts: 14 Member
    unigirl143 wrote: »
    MTS Pumpkin pie Machine whey powder is my go to for protein pumpkin pie flavor. I even blend some canned pumpkin into the smoothie to get more texture. 25 grams protein in one scoop.

Omg THANK you that actually sounds really delicious. I am currently googling where to buy this stuff :-)
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,463 Member
    A friend just bought pumpkin pie spice extract on Amazon. All the flavor, no calories!
  • rubynpearl
    rubynpearl Posts: 3 Member
    SUGAR FREE LOW CARB PUMPKIN SPICE DONUTS (PALEO OPTION)

Net Carbs: 2.6g

https://www.sugarfreemom.com/recipes/sugar-free-low-carb-pumpkin-donuts/
  • rubynpearl
    rubynpearl Posts: 3 Member
    We are on Keto/Paleo at my house, LCGF. Check out this blogger and sign up for her updates. Great stuff.

https://www.sugarfreemom.com/recipes/sugar-free-low-carb-pumpkin-donuts/

For the Pumpkin Spice latte, I use a stick blender, fresh hot coffee, coconut milk, a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice, with a scoop of MCT powder (ZHOU brand on Amazon), 2 pkts of Truvia. A squirt of Redi Whip if you want, I never do.

You can drink this hot or pour it over ice, either way, this is my go-to in the morning. Sometimes I add cocoa powder and a few drops of vanilla extract in place of the pumpkin pie spice.