Not doing well

Options
I’ve lost at 13lb in 3 weeks. I rarely have sugar nor any carbs except oatmeal for breakfast. I go to the gym 5 out of 7 days a week but lately I am feeling so weak. I go to the gym and feel already exhausted. My body and mind are so tired. I am getting enough sleep tho. Advice!

Replies

• collectingblues
    collectingblues Posts: 2,541 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    NovusDies wrote: »
    Are you eating back exercise calories?

What is your daily calorie goal?

Ignore @quiksylver296's assumption. He thinks everyone is male.

You're a *kitten*, @novusdies. (Also, I snorted when I read that. :laugh:)

And thanks to both of you, I'm pretty sure that people in my suite think I'm crazy, considering how loud I laughed.

Yeah, it's good that I have my own office.

So do I. ;) Fortunately, at this point, I think my colleagues just assume that I'm the crazy girl who randomly laughs.
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Also make sure iron levels are high
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    when you feel tired or weak, it is almost always because you need nutrition..or food. You have to fuel your body before you workout. You can do this without eating junk or overeating on your calories. Try working out right after you eat one of your meals and make sure you add a bit more carbs to that meal to fuel your workout.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    You definitely need to eat more, but if you were actually getting enough sleep, you probably wouldn't feel so exhausted.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    A 2000 calorie a day deficit is definitely going to result in fatigue. Even more so when you are exercising.
    Having that large of a calorie deficit also makes me wonder if you are getting adequate nutrition. Malnutrition can also cause fatigue.
  • TrishSeren
    TrishSeren Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    That's a HUGE weight loss in 3 weeks, your weak and tired because you aren't eating enough. This isn't sustainable.
  • davidylin04
    davidylin04 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    How is your hydration?