Options
vickydowns86
vickydowns86 Posts: 10 Member
I really crave something to eat about 8 need idea's please ❤

Replies

• joeyG123
    joeyG123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Costco and Trader Joe’s have cheese crisps. That’s been my favorite lately. Light and tasty. Also low carb if you’re into that
  • vickydowns86
    vickydowns86 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    Don't know your goals but my faves are 1/4 cup roasted almonds, .5 cup cottage cheese with some fruit, peanut butter on whole wheat toast, chocolate in any variety
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Lately I've just been eating either fruit (watermelon and pineapple lately because, summer) Sometimes I dip my pineapples in whipped cream for something extra.

or steamed edamame. I sprinkle salt on them and eat them out of their little pods.

I also love cashews. You don't get very many for the calories, but they are surprisingly satisfying, if you portion them out.

Popcorn is very low calorie but doesn't really do anything for my hunger personally.

Rice cake with peanut butter, or a frozen waffle with peanut butter (or peanut butter and jelly) -

or a rice cake with mustard, cheese, turkey or whatever you like.
  • Alyons1227
    Alyons1227 Posts: 6 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Dannon Greek yogurt with 2 T granola
  • Alyons1227
    Alyons1227 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Alyons1227 wrote: »
    Dannon Greek yogurt with 2 T granola

• funjen1972
    funjen1972 Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    1. Plain Fat Free greek yogurt with fruit and/or crunchy cereal.
    2. Mini sandwich with a 90 calorie sandwich skinny
    3. Chicken breast smothered in dip made with FF cream cheese
    4. Hummus smeared on a low calorie wrap
    5. Popcorn, either sweet or savory
    6. Oatmeal
    7. Eggs (however you like them) and low calorie wrap or sandwich skinny
    8. Any roasted veggie, maybe topped with parmesan cheese, plain yogurt or goat cheese
    9. Dessert quesadilla with low calorie wrap - smear of FF cream cheese with a sprinkling of prefered sweetener or PB2, any chocolate chips, fruit, crunchy cereal, preserves, marshmallows, ice cream sauce etc... (At least a million combinations)
  • alexa0ne
    alexa0ne Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    acpgee wrote: »
    Vegetable sticks dipped in hummus.

Best answer nothing goes wrong with veggies an hummus dip.
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    A piece of chicken breast or a tablespoon of plain almond butter.
  • saralee555
    saralee555 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I like 1/4 of a cup of omega 3 trail mix( its got walnuts, cranberries, pecans, pumpkin seeds and pistachios) paired with a small apple. Total is around 135 calories. Or a light string cheese (50 cals) and a cup of carrots( 35 cals)
    If im craving chocolate, they have 100 cal packs of cookies that are good.
  • NadNight
    NadNight Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    DIY trail mix (a couple of types of nut, a few different seeds, some dried fruit and some sweet bits. I go for almond, walnut, sunflower seed, pumpkin seed, dried apricot and dark choc) is my go-to.

I also like a packet of cheesy wotits or cheetos (a small bag is yummy but there's not much to it nutritionally so you won't gain many nutrients but a bag doesn't contain loads of sat fats, salt etc in the grand scheme)

Fresh fruit

Carrots or celery sticks with hummus

Yoghurt with added 'bits' (like fruit, nuts, cereals- add what you like) and a drizzle of honey
  • robinson2016
    robinson2016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love an apple with almond butter (crunch almond butter is the best).
  • nataliew12
    nataliew12 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I really love these Good Thin crackers. i just bought the corn and its 41 pieces , 120 cal.
  • darlenewalshlanier2018
    Options
    Apple cut up with low-fat caramel dip
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,677 Member
    Options
    Raw veg dipped in ranch made from buttermilk where blitzed cottage cheese replaces the mayo and sour cream.
  • AuroraGoryAlice138
    Options
    I'm a bit obsessed with peanut butter so my favourite snacks are peanut butter and an apple to dip in, peanut butter mixed in with greek yogurt (so delicious). I've heard people use greek yogurt and mix in powders like crystal lite/water additive stuff, jello mix, etc to give a nice flavour. For a bit more carb and sugar I eat a small tortilla with peanut butter and a banana (this one is awesome for long weekend tournaments when I'm playing 5-6 games in a day). I sometimes substitute PB&Me powder instead of actual peanut butter.

Hummus and veggies (broccoli makes me feel quite full so I tend to stick with that over carrots/peas).

Roasted edamame or chick peas for a crunchy snack is also good!
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    OBSESSED right now with Indianlife - Masala Peas -- found at my local grocery store
    0557-Masala-Peas-600-PIX.jpg?v=3e8d115eb4b3
  • MADgical72
    MADgical72 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    4k9bt9w69qnr.jpeg

My husband picked up this Florida avocado for me to make mini 7 layer dips for lunch this week. I have never seen this type of bad boy before. Online there were some not good reviews of it. It’s larger than a Hass, has more water content and therefore a little less flavor. A friend told me to whip it for best flavor, so that’s what I did.

I made it two ways - since it was so big! I whipped 1/2 in food processor w/ lemon juice and seasonings for my mini 7 layer dips. Then I whipped the other half with 4oz Neufchâtel, lemon juice and seasonings for a dip at the pool.

I really enjoyed the avocado/Neufchâtel dip 1/8 of the dip was 72 cals. Can’t wait to have the 7 layers for lunch this week.
  • hailysteinhilber
    Options
    My favorite evening snack lately is homemade "ice cream" sandwiches...

9 graham crackers, broke into 2 squares
    1 tub of fat free, sugar free whipped topping
    1 single serve cup of light and fit greek yogurt (my favorite is the pumpkin pie one!)

Mix the yogurt and whipped topping together and pile it evenly over 9 graham cracker halves. Put the second halves on top like sandwiches. Freeze them on a cookie sheet about 2 hours, then cling wrap them individually! The texture is so satisfying! Especially the texture of the graham cracker after it kinda absorbs the liquid and freezes over!

106 calories each and so, so good! It's really fun to experiment with different yogurt flavors, too!