Looking for friends

Options
Hi everyone

I’m looking for friends to support and be supported by throughout this journey. I’m working on losing 42 lbs mainly by doing calensthetics and diet restriction ! Anyone want to join me along for the ride?

Replies

• BarbaraInSarnia
    BarbaraInSarnia Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    If you'd like to add me feel free. I am 61 years old and want to lose about 70 pounds. I am doing it with the help of both slimfast and ideal products, but not following their programs 100% .
  • workfitdew
    workfitdew Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I will join. I am right there with you!
  • beasont
    beasont Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. Add me
  • hereslibby
    hereslibby Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. Always looking for mutual support for us to make it to the finish line.
  • Jojo1378
    Jojo1378 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm in too.
  • amandamdelodder
    Options
    I am 38 and have been on and off the weight loss wagon time and time again. I lose momentum and motivation and with a Mental health condition it can get pretty rough. I would love to support and be supported by online peers in the journey in weight loss - I plan on losing weight with meal planning and exercise. I am diabetic, overweight, and have high blood pressure so I know my health is on the line.
    Please add me to the list and let us celebrate in out success and support during the difficult times and know that someone out there understands.
  • mike0838
    mike0838 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me, I’m always looking for motivating positive people to help each other achieve our goals. Anyone else here feel free to add me too. I’m just starting over so need some good friends!
  • Akh1997
    Akh1997 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want... mutual support is so useful!!!
  • JeepLouise
    JeepLouise Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I've got 28lbs to go. Anybody feel free to add me. I like cheering everyone on.
  • chubbycatcorner
    chubbycatcorner Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Anyone :)
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Add me I’d you’d like. I’m planning to lose 50 by doing body weight exercises and calorie counting.
  • pegss0115
    pegss0115 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me, I just joined and need some friends, thanks!
  • shnell25
    shnell25 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Definitely add me as a friend if you’d like. We can all support and encourage one another!