Keto

Options
Hi there! I’m new 😀 anyone else trying the keto diet?

Replies

• SammieS42
    SammieS42 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm trying keto again. I am starting in the morning.
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options
    @mariadiaz_21 I have been eating this way since Oct 2014 and it has been awesome for this very sick old man. I didn't do it to lose weight but still lost a much needed 50 pounds the first year and have maintained that loss for the last three years with only focusing on eating low carb types of calories in my case.

You will find your own way of doing Keto if you will give it a good effort over the next year I expect.
  • allinroop38
    allinroop38 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started keto a week ago still trying to figure it out
  • brittnneal8123
    brittnneal8123 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started on the 11th. I would love some recipe ideals. I’ve been eating the same things for the past 3 days
  • MissBellaBoo90
    MissBellaBoo90 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm doing keto along with intermittent fasting. It's more of a lazy keto but I've lost 12 lbs so far, I started 2 weeks ago 🙂
  • echoliz1
    echoliz1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    For great recipies I found the app called "lazy keto" The app looks like a letter K made of bacon strips! ;)
  • slimmergalpal
    slimmergalpal Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I just started last week. It is very different than anything I have done in the past. Most days I am good and stick with it... some days I slip back into old ways. ha! Good Luck to you! =)
  • dangerousdashie
    dangerousdashie Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I have been keto for several years! There’s some keto groups on here
  • mariadiaz_21
    mariadiaz_21 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started 3 weeks ago, lost 10 lbs. meal prepping definitely helps! I just gotta find more recipes.
  • colelandau
    colelandau Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im doing six more weeks until a carb cycle and in the first 3 ive cut 17.5 - i felt stuck, I couldn’t break any lower with eating healthy and exercise so I tried it, it took about 5 days to get ketones to show up but now it is consistently getting easier
  • Valoriedt
    Valoriedt Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This is my second time on keto. I did great two years ago, then went to Punta Cana and came back with extra pounds, got frustrated and pigged out. Now , I'm doing it with Intermittent fasting and although I am losing slower this time, I see the inches dropping. BTW, I go by inches much more than pounds. Last time, I dropped 4 sizes while only losing around 20 pounds.