I had a terrible weekend...

Options
Mostly because I BARELY logged on here. Although I am quite new, I find that you all motivate me to stick to my plan and to be the person I am longing to be.
I had a bad weekend pain wise so that had alot to do with my lack of motivation. It's hard to exercise let alone eat right when all I want to do is lay on the couch with my heating pad.

That's my whine for the day :sad:

Replies

• skittlesoup
    skittlesoup Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Mostly because I BARELY logged on here. Although I am quite new, I find that you all motivate me to stick to my plan and to be the person I am longing to be.
    I had a bad weekend pain wise so that had alot to do with my lack of motivation. It's hard to exercise let alone eat right when all I want to do is lay on the couch with my heating pad.

That's my whine for the day :sad:
  • lor04311916
    Options
    have you thought about getting an excersise buddy to motivate you on the bad days. Hope your feeling better now x
  • CassieNic
    Options
    its ok! each new day is a new chance!

hope you feel better soon.:flowerforyou:
  • ahanson
    Options
    this is the first time i have EVER exercised and followed through with trying to eat better-its hard and some times very discouraging---BUT you can do it!!! after i do my 3 mile walk in my living room--i am motivated to do it again-i log my meals and then want to eat better--i just started this 2 weeks ago and i really want to keep going--knowing i am not alone when it comes to feeling down makes it feel very real and i hope your week gets better-set your little goals and remember there will be bad days but tommorrow will be bright!!