23 a mother of two and over weight

Options
I'm a 23 year old mother/wife I have a 4 year old son and a 20 month old daughter I had gained 90lbs in the last 5 years and I decided 2 months ago to finally do something about it not only for me and my health but for my Family as well. so far just by eating much healthier food, staying away from fast food,m drinking tons of water and exercising I have lost a total of 20lbs!!! with a ways to go but I'm well on my way!!!!!!

Replies

• MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm mom to 3 little boys.
  • allysonjo
    Options
    Congrats with the first 20 lbs! it's hard cutting out junk, but you can do it! feel free to add me!
  • SamMorBelsmom
    SamMorBelsmom Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    First of all!! Congratulations!! 20 lbs is huge!! And I am also a 25 year old mom of a 2 year old boy and a 9 month old girl. Keep it up because I know it is crazy hard. Just a tip, set small goals with non food rewards...like...everytime I loose ten lbs I get a pedicure. It helps a lot to reach the main goal. I have a ton of weight to loose before I am done but!! Keep going girl!
  • zoe_aiden
    Options
    Congrats on the 20lbs! I just joined today! I'm hoping to lose 15lbs by my daughters 1st birthday(October 30th)! Good luck!
  • Bollman_Leah
    Options
    thank you very much, im working very hard!
  • Michelle9939
    Options
    Congratulations on your 20 pound loss! That is awesome!
    My name is Michelle and I am the mother of 2.
  • nachisdoll
    nachisdoll Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    WTG im 28 mom of a 6yr old, 4yr old and 2 yr old! keep it up!!!!:smile: