JM 30 day shred

Options
Sorry if this is a repeat somewhere or even if I'm posting this on the wrong heading. I want to start the JM 30 day shred immediately but I don't own this DVD. Can you tell me where you bought yours and what it cost. I have seen the results and they are absolutely phenominal. I have problems with my knees and cannot do a push-up to save my life, do you think I can do it?

Thanks everyone

Replies

• Missyrth
    Missyrth Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    i bought mine on walmart.com and i'm only on day 2 and i'm very sore .. there are some push ups but you can do a easier version of them by using your knees. good luck!
  • hardatwork45
    hardatwork45 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    i bought mine on walmart.com and i'm only on day 2 and i'm very sore .. there are some push ups but you can do a easier version of them by using your knees. good luck!

Thanks
    how much did it cost
  • annacook0822
    Options
    hey you can get the dvd at walmart or target! it's like $10. you will be able to do it, she has it set up that you can watch one person that is doing everything a little easier and another girl doing everything harder! just do what you can!!!! i will try to repost my results i put up a few weeks ago so you can see mine! its awesome! good luck!
  • Missyrth
    Missyrth Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    and it was only like 8.96 when i bought it.. i think it's on sale now for 2 dollars less.. and if you put your mind too it you can do anything!! :)
  • NKF92879
    NKF92879 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Amazon --> $8 plus shipping ($3)
  • armaretta
    armaretta Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    you can get them at walmart, i've even seen places were you can pay to download a digital format online!
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    I found mine on Amazon for $14 i think it was and free shipping. :) You can do your pushups on your knees the whole way thur.
  • *Nikki*
    Options
    I downloaded mine online, i too am only on day two, but i find that you can modify the moves should you need to, i think the main idea is so make sure you do the full circuit and work hard doing it. I warn you youll end up swearing at the tv by the end lol Great fun though. x
  • mazza33
    mazza33 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Im on level 1 day 8 now - its getting a bit easier :) good luck x
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Bought our copy in Wal Mart. I think it was around $10 or $12? Be sure you have hand weights available when you start the program. They use those a LOT. My hubby and I are both doing the DVD, and we are very happy with it so far...about halfway through level 2.

I think they also have a kit at Wal Mart with the DVD, mat and hand weights. Not sure about the price of the kit.
  • Imgoingdown
    Imgoingdown Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I bought mine off Amazon.com for like $7 bucks.
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    Im on level 1 day 8 now - its getting a bit easier :) good luck x

Day 6 - And I love it! Mine is also from amazon, 9 dollars or so... its worth it!
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I bought mine at Best Buy. I'm on Level 1, Day 9 now and it gets a lot easier. I'm not as sore now and my stamina is much better. Best of luck!
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Bought it on Amazon.com..for $6
  • manorexicmarshmallow
    Options
    I got mine at target, but you could also get some of the levels on Comcast On Demand for free.

Question for people: is there a way to skip to the exercises? I keep having to wait for the copy warning and various other warnings (like 4-5 mins) to scroll through before I can finally begin the workout. Does everyone have this problem?
  • hockeyd11
    hockeyd11 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I bought mine on amazon for around $9 and that included shipping. And yes, there is a modified version of the push up where it mainly just is working your upper body and isn't hard on the knees. I will be doing day 8 of level 1 today, and i love it!
  • MamaKatel
    MamaKatel Posts: 180
    Options
    They have it on sale at target right now for $9.00
  • hardatwork45
    Options
    thanks ladies, my hubby and I are going to start this workout together. We are moving to Germany in October and will be living out of a bag for 30 days so I figure instead of eating a lot of unhealthy foods and laying around we can take total advantage of this opportunity and get fit and healthy together....I'm so excited
  • hardatwork45
    Options
    thanks ladies, my hubby and I are going to start this workout together. We are moving to Germany in October and will be living out of a bag for 30 days so I figure instead of eating a lot of unhealthy foods and laying around we can take total advantage of this opportunity and get fit and healthy together....I'm so excited
  • badcook21
    badcook21 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I bought it on Borders.com as a way to use up my gift cards before the company goes out of business. It was $10.39 with free shipping. I've only done week 1 a few times and am always sore the day or 2 after, so it must work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!