Brazillian Butt Lift Challenge!!!!

Options
Hello I am looking to start a group and do the 4 week Brazilian butt lift workout together. To help get through the four weeks , motivate, and keep track our our goals together. If u are interested send me a friend invite

Replies

• Hoteffinmess
    Hoteffinmess Posts: 121
    Options
    Do you have more information on this challenge?
  • Fontana7
    Fontana7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What is the chanllenge .....cause let me tell you I did the High and Thigh the other night without weight and I thought I was going to die. LOL......My butt and thights were on fire.
  • wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I am sure it is something she wants to create a group of people to do this workout program, support each other and see the results at the end of the 4 weeks...
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Okay! i want to start it but only did have of bum bum the last week before stopping half way (it was too hot) I am going to do the program for the pear shape. Which one are you doing?
  • butterfly_plumeria
    Options
    I am following week one of the combination program. Have all of you picked what workout program you need for your butt type?
  • butterfly_plumeria
    Options
    I have done the bum bum, high and tight, tummy tuck, and cardio axe so far....the high and tight kicks yr butt...So far i have liked all the workouts. I suggest we all pick our butt types and begin today? what do you guys think?
  • laurad1406
    laurad1406 Posts: 341
    Options
    i haven't picked anything! Do you have a link you can post so I can get more info? (Sorry, I don't have a ton of info on it, I've only seen it mentioned a couple of times so I need to look into it more!)
  • butterfly_plumeria
    Options
    Brazilian Butt Lift is a workout program from Beachbody. You can get it at www.beachbody.com
  • butterfly_plumeria
    Options
    Tonight I am going to do Tummy Tuck and Cardio Axe
  • laurad1406
    laurad1406 Posts: 341
    Options
    Thanks ladies, I had an idea of what it was, and did a quick google search, but i'm at work so googling different searches with "butt" in them doesn't seem like the best idea :ohwell:

i'll check it out more when I get home! Thanks again!
  • KelliH729
    KelliH729 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hello I am looking to start a group and do the 4 week Brazilian butt lift workout together. To help get through the four weeks , motivate, and keep track our our goals together. If u are interested send me a friend invite

I am interested...just need to see if my husband can get the DVDs for me :)
  • fergalizcious
    Options
    Thanks ladies, I had an idea of what it was, and did a quick google search, but i'm at work so googling different searches with "butt" in them doesn't seem like the best idea :ohwell:

i'll check it out more when I get home! Thanks again!

Haha... I'm sorry, but this is to funny. I have done things like this myself... terrifying results
  • fitmomma2011
    Options
    does this kit make your butt bigger or slim it down?