I need a keto buddy!

Options
I’m 5’8... any other women doing keto and want a check-in buddy?

Replies

• crazyhippie
    crazyhippie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about starting it, however I do have bad days where I want something other than veggies...
  • more_to_love
    more_to_love Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm trying keto and have lots of question on amounts!!
  • mnd_lgh
    mnd_lgh Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I eat veggies with every meal, but that’s definitely not all I eat!! It’s actually been great so far besides the sugar cravings.
  • UncaToddly
    UncaToddly Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about starting it, however I do have bad days where I want something other than veggies...

???? Keto isn't about veggies..... well, unless you are doing a vegetarian/vegan keto which is a bit more challenging.
  • mnd_lgh
    mnd_lgh Posts: 8 Member
    Options

I’ve just started myself... but I can tell you basically you eat a ratio of fats, proteins, and carbs in that order. You’re cutting out sugar in all forms sadly. The ratio is like 65% fat 30% protein 5% carbs
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    mnd_lgh wrote: »
    I eat veggies with every meal, but that’s definitely not all I eat!! It’s actually been great so far besides the sugar cravings.
    I was lead to believe keto was supposed to reduce the sugar cravings.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    mnd_lgh wrote: »

I’ve just started myself... but I can tell you basically you eat a ratio of fats, proteins, and carbs in that order. You’re cutting out sugar in all forms sadly. The ratio is like 65% fat 30% protein 5% carbs

Why would you choose keto, if it's such a sad thing for you? Sounds miserable.