Opinions Please = )

Options
Hey I did my first spin class yesterday ( WOW ) = ) And Im sore from it but I dont want to miss a day at the gym!
Im upset too because I may have not made the healthiest choices today as in eating sooo What Im Wondering is
What ( In Your Opinion ) would be an exercise or exercise machine that you would choose to blow off the MOST calories !!!

Thanks Guys !!!

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Zumba or running. If you find something you love and can keep doing that will be the one to pick.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Stair climber or rowing machine.
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Ellipticals burn lots of calories!
  • ckclontz
    ckclontz Posts: 68
    Options
    If your gym has a pool, I would suggest water jogging. It works all of your muscles and burns tons of calories. I do it twice a week and absolutely LOVE it!
  • Papa_Swearingen
    Papa_Swearingen Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Elliptical is a total body workout, even though the impact is low and you don't feel like death (as you do when you run). If you want to really burn calories then swimming is another good option.
  • soknurdy
    soknurdy Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Jumping rope is most efficient.
  • rfcollins33
    Options
    there is something called and MIT machine, it is insane! it's like elliptical but way more intense, in order to put it in motion at all, you have to really work your body. other than that, zumba, spin, or kickboxing classes. Good luck. Oh and with running, you will be sore at first, but after a few minutes, your body will warm up and the soreness will subside for the run :D
  • KayaSamantha
    KayaSamantha Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Can you go for a swim? I find after a great workout and I'm sore the next day swimming helps stretch me out and I can burn about 600 an hour if I work my butt off. Other than that I love elliptical for high cal burns.
  • rocketpants
    rocketpants Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Hiking or a long bike ride.
    Both are easy to do for 2-3 hours which will burn off 1000-1500 calories
  • cameralinds
    Options
    I love the rowing machine. Plus, it works the arms/shoulders very well.
  • evilbanks
    evilbanks Posts: 166
    Options
    Jumping rope is most efficient.

Holy ****. Yes.
  • MisszObrien
    Options
    Thanks For All The Great Suggestions I was Thinking The Row Machine As Well !!
  • xAdrianax
    xAdrianax Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    you need to pick something you like because then you are more likely to stay on it longer!

Mine used to be the cross trainer but now im into running and zumba.

Spin class is good but wow yep you ache afterwards!
  • mellissabee
    mellissabee Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I always burn the most calories doing intervals. I get on my elliptical and do 2 minutes regular pace then I go full tilt for 30 seconds, over and over again.
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Battle Ropes!! It burns 25 calories in one minute! If you google it there are lots of videos - man it kills you - what an amazing workout!
  • jamie117100
    Options
    I favor the elliptical machines, aerobics, and sit-ups. I am also thinking of trying yoga, but elliptical machines work the best for me.:smile:
  • lesle1
    lesle1 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Running.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    If you want cardio and weight training all in one do circuit or tabata training.
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    The Elliptical for sure !!!
  • Sepa
    Sepa Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I use the running machine. Congrats on the spinning. That is hard work