Lost 2 pounds in my first week:)!!!
Any tips? Xx

Replies

• intrigame23
    intrigame23 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Nice!! 😊

My tip: JUST KEEP GOING

Repeat this phrase over and over, especially on days that are tough (because those will happen). Being consistent is more important than anything, imo.
  • grebber1
    grebber1 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Track EVERYTHING
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Enjoy what you are doing and learn along the way what works best for you. Develop patience and acceptance as you go and show yourself compassion when things don't go according to plan. Try and keep things simple to begin with-if you are exercising, you don't have to do every exercise to see results. Also be realistic and factor in some "cheat" days if you need them.

If you can enjoy the journey (the ups and downs) then it becomes about more than just the results and makes it far more likely that you'll get where you are going.

That said, do you have an idea of how much weight you'd like to lose? What is spurring on your desire to lose weight I.e is it an upcoming event or a desire to be healthier/in "better" shape long term?

• MagnumOpus1
    MagnumOpus1 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Nice work! More of the same next week :)
  • Heidijens123
    Heidijens123 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Good job!!
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    What are your other stats? Like height and weight. How much do you need to lose? The other thing is measure yourself with tape measuring. The scale can fluctuate throughout your day. Could be water weight could be fat loss. I have seen my weight fluctuate at least 5lbs in a day due to my lack of drinking enough water.

Just stay the course of healthier eating and counting them calories in and calories out and dont cut to many calories cause that is not good either.
  • hollychadwick23
    Options
    Well done! I've just restarted and this time I've done pictures and measurement to help keep me foucased.

X
  • tunerek
    tunerek Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great Job ^^
  • Khaleese2020
    Khaleese2020 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Keep going. Don’t get discouraged if you hit a snag in your routine/program. None of us are perfect. The important thing is to recommit. Wishing you the best in your path to healthy living.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!