Anyone wants to loose less than 20 pounds?

Options
124»

Replies

• jnelson2017
    jnelson2017 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 159.2
    Goal weight: 150

For this year I would like to lose 10 pounds. Next year I would like to lose 5-10 pounds and then maintain a regular workout routine.
  • mazurkiepolish
    mazurkiepolish Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 30 pounds and I am less than 10 pounds away from my goal. I love sweets and I actually eat them a lot. I just fit them into my calories.
  • aimjolie
    aimjolie Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You can count be in. I need to lose 18lbs. I been losing and gaining the same 10lbs. I seem to lose that 10 lbs and instead of continuing to lose that last 8lbs, either I get bored, depressed, a holiday comes or a function I have to attend and before I know it the 10lbs are back again. Truthfullly with this extra 18lbs, I don’t feed good. It’s is so frustrating.
  • lili200
    lili200 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    5 kg. this is the hardest! but we can do it
  • hmkiesel
    hmkiesel Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7", 140lb trying to lose 10lb... I've been eating at a calorie deficit, exercising 5x per week and eating back a portion of my exercise calories everyday for the past week and a half. I have been trying to lose weight for the past month but until 1 1/2 weeks ago I had only been loosely tracking and being too flexible with my diet. I haven't lost anything yet and am a little bit frustrated but I know it will just take time. The last time I tried to lose weight I didn't lose anything for the first month. I'm not really sure why that is since I know heavier girls lose at a faster rate when they first start. I tend to go overboard a little bit on the weekends with carbs and sugar so I'm gonna start tracking everyday even my "cheat days" and I'm gonna try to be extra meticulous with my measuring and logging everything I eat. I'm trying to stay strong and not give up.
  • emajarrett
    emajarrett Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I finally saw the scale budge today after a month long plateau. It all went wrong after a lovely binge in Italy. I still don't log any exercise and do about 3 hrs a week but have occasional crept over my calorie goal. I'm amazed to have been on a plateau so long. I have 4 lbs to reach my goal now and then I will reassess as I still have too much fat and not enough muscle and so wonder if the gym will become more important than the diet at that point. Skinny fat is not where I want to be. My strength training that I have started is good although my quads are shattered for a week afterwards! Getting down stairs is hilarious.
  • pmoran525
    pmoran525 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hello i want to lose 15
    Please add me.