What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,081 Member
    Big sis turned on the Canelo vs GGG fight. 🥊🥊🥊Pleased with the scorecard. Fast paced evenly matched fight. Neither athlete disappointed tonight. If you missed it, replays are on for the next 5 days. Too good.

Canelo for the win. All y'all know I'm partial to red heads.😉. High fiving myself!!🙌

Started at 4:30/5am here... so didnt watch it Live. But OMG!! Well done Canelo. Gotta do a fight 3
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Having coffee, yay!
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Finishing my third cup of coffee,
    think I should make it my last.
  • bezza666
    bezza666 Posts: 730 Member
    Having a bath
  • fatty233
    fatty233 Posts: 200 Member
    edited September 2018
    Watching the Steeler game.
    Tied up at half time.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited September 2018
    Church listening to the Asst. Pastor give her sermon about feeling free ... Going nightclubbing. Lol. Wear sexy clothes & bare her shoulders, as her interpretation of being free & sexy. Lol. Perspective on freedom. Choice vs Self- direction vs Free Will.

#I know someone who will reel@Free Will reference.

Omg ... Red nail polish is fake freedom. Free Will is not Fake Freedom. Ohhhkay!
  • mojo4717
    mojo4717 Posts: 256 Member
    Waiting for food!
  • 777Gemma888
    edited September 2018
    Big sis turned on the Canelo vs GGG fight. 🥊🥊🥊Pleased with the scorecard. Fast paced evenly matched fight. Neither athlete disappointed tonight. If you missed it, replays are on for the next 5 days. Too good.

Canelo for the win. All y'all know I'm partial to red heads.😉. High fiving myself!!🙌

Started at 4:30/5am here... so didnt watch it Live. But OMG!! Well done Canelo. Gotta do a fight 3

Yes!! Fight 3 would be absolutely fantastic. 12 Rounds just was not enough. Replay!! Canelo certainly makes bob and weaving an art form. Beautiful!!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    First coffee of the day.. ☕
  • 777Gemma888

Good morning Jo! 🙋
  • yukfoo
    yukfoo Posts: 871 Member
    Just trying to figure out what to with about 60 pounds of plums from my friends orchard...lol

• slimgirljo15

Good morning Jo! 🙋

Good morning :*
  • slimgirljo15
    yukfoo wrote: »
    Just trying to figure out what to with about 60 pounds of plums from my friends orchard...lol

Make spicy plum sauce..
  • yukfoo
    edited September 2018

Make spicy plum sauce..

Great idea baby gurl. Delicious on my homemade empanadas. Some plum squares and prolly pit & freeze the rest.
  • slimgirljo15

Make spicy plum sauce..

Great idea baby gurl. Delicious on my homemade empanadas. Some plum squares and prolly pit & freeze the rest.

I had a plum tree at my first house and every year I would make a batch of spicy plum sauce, I stewed the rest for desserts.

What are plum squares?
  • yukfoo

Make spicy plum sauce..

I had a plum tree at my first house and every year I would make a batch of spicy plum sauce, I stewed the rest for desserts.

What are plum squares?

This... I call 'em squares

https://bakeorbreak.com/2015/08/plum-crumble-bars/
  • 777Gemma888
    Going through legal contracts for my mum. Election year frovolities and money gauging is in high gear. How does one get motivated to make $$$ daily with all the percentage cuts the government takes? There is little room to enjoy the sweet in your life.

#ThirdWorldLogic.