Hello, I'm new here

Options
Hello everyone, I just started MFP, and I am very excited! :-) I have been trying to lose weight for years and fit back into my "skinny clothes" but just doesn't seem to happen...I always end up giving up. I am ready to finally do this and not give up this time...I have so much to look forward to when I think about being thin again and healthy. This site seems like a great support system. Wish me luck! :-)

Replies

• Monika135
    Options
    Welcome!!~!
    And yes your right...this is a great site!
    Best of luck, and if you need some friends and support, just start asking and you shall receive :)
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • jennifert2011
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • beckyw21911
    Options
    Welcome! If you like go ahead and friend me.
  • MistyNoble1987
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP site!
  • Crazyrunningwolf
    Options
    this is an AWESOME site!!! good luck on your weight loss and do not worry because you will have plenty of support here along your journey!! :happy:
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I think you will be very delightfully surprised at all the mfp friends you'll make. Lots of topics to discuss, and share. Lots of support here, and the tools are great!
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    You're going to have an awesome time here! MFP is the best and everyone here is so supportive!
    Welcome aboard!
  • jennifert2011
    Options
    Thank you to everyone for all the support!! :-)
  • spoiledwife12
    spoiledwife12 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    This site is awe...some!! The support here is amazing! Feel free to friend me.
  • mriker
    mriker Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey sis, u have a lot to look forward to I know u can do it! Love u!
  • jennifert2011
    Options
    Love you too ML, I can't wait until we can workout together!! :-)